I'm Outta Here.....

-

Wylde1

"No Value Added" Member
Reaction score
...... for a little while anyways.

I'm in the process of moving to a larger apartment and I'll be switching my ISP and e-mail addy. I think my current ISP gets cut off tomorow, so I'll be without the internet for a week or two. I'll be packing for a few days and then I'll have a week to get all my crap moved.

Ya gonna miss me????

I didn't think so. :thebirdm:

I'll be back as soon as I get hooked back up. Now everyone behave while I'm gone! :-D

Wylde1.

I thought this was gonna be another cryin whinin baby asswipe bullshit pissin bitchin and moanin thread about somebody gettin pissed off and leavin the forum. I'm disappointed. lol Seriously, hope you get it all done smoothly.

Having just moved my mother in law over six states and 735 miles by myself over the course of a day and a half, I can honestly say I feel your pain. Hope your move goes smoothly and hurry up and get back on here so we know you are doing OK.

X2 on that. Hahaha ya all come back now ya here

I thought this was gonna be another cryin whinin baby asswipe bullshit pissin bitchin and moanin thread about somebody gettin pissed off and leavin the forum. I'm disappointed. lol Seriously, hope you get it all done smoothly.

Good luck, my brother, on your move. Don't you think your new apartment is a bit big? MMG

Having just moved my mother in law over six states and 735 miles by myself over the course of a day and a half, I can honestly say I feel your pain. Hope your move goes smoothly and hurry up and get back on here so we know you are doing OK.

Dam I would be the happiest guy in the world if I could do that to my Mother in law. You lucky bugger.

You guys are SAD I can hear it....."ya know what makes me SAD? YOU DO!!! why don't we all chug on down to Mamby Pamby land and get some self respect you "jack trucks!!!""....Im gettin all choked up...... you're leaving for a WHOLE WEEK!! WHat will we all do for 7 WHOLE days???? LMAO quite jackin around here and get to packin...YOU KNOW you are gonna miss something...check double check!

PS that was a quote from the "geico commercial" with sgt R. Lee Ermey as the psychologist...hillarious!!

Good luck with the move, Wylde.
On a very deep, personal level I will miss your presence, as I would miss any of our Canadian Brethren who were absent from the Family. Please hurry back, and please say a couple of those "Eh?" things y'all say all the time at the end of sentences for me.

Good luck with the move, Wylde.
On a very deep, personal level I will miss your presence, as I would miss any of our Canadian Brethren who were absent from the Family. Please hurry back, and please say a couple of those "Eh?" things y'all say all the time at the end of sentences for me.

LMAO!

I'll miss you on a deep personal level too Wylde. Regardless of the subject matter, you never fail to bring a smile to my face. :-D

Good luck with the move and getting settled in quickly. We'll be waitin on ya.

I thought this was going to be one of those conway twitty tear jerkin' departures also, that's why I waited so long before I read it.... Guess I wont need these kleenex and this tub of choclate chip mint ice cream after all....

...... for a little while anyways.

I'm in the process of moving to a larger apartment and I'll be switching my ISP and e-mail addy. I think my current ISP gets cut off tomorow, so I'll be without the internet for a week or two. I'll be packing for a few days and then I'll have a week to get all my crap moved.

Ya gonna miss me????

I didn't think so. :thebirdm:

I'll be back as soon as I get hooked back up. Now everyone behave while I'm gone! :-D

Wylde1.
Wow ,I hope I am not to late to say be careful on the move and hurry back man :happy10: You know darn good and well I am going to miss you brother, so please get back as soon as you can :clock: even if you have to use the local library to stay in touch :happy10:
I will be holding the fort down for you and remembering you every time I have a cold one and enjoying some music 8)8)8)

Set your self up in your new place and get back here 8)
and no dilly dollie'en around about it Wylde1 :happy10:
Your Arkansas brother and Treva, Creed and mike Jr. and the ZWR band wish you a safe return :rock::rock::rock:

Thanks everyone. Hopefully I will be back in 2 weeks. Ugh! What'll I do without FABO??

Don't go post whorin' without me!!! :-D :snakeman:

Wylde1.

Lol do you really have nothing better to do? Get lost already,haha..

-
Back