Intake Manifolds

-
just wait till i drop the jyh joke anthology volume I
my writers a furiously coming up with new material. it's just so difficult to get a stoned opossum and rabid fox to actually write anything down. but i should have some zingers for the fling!

anyway, have your people contact my people so i can peruse and give it the stamp of approval.

my writers a furiously coming up with new material. it's just so difficult to get a stoned opossum and rabid fox to actually write anything down. but i should have some zingers for the fling!

anyway, have your people contact my people so i can peruse and give it the stamp of approval.
I’m sure the raccoons are pissed they didn’t even get an honorable mention.

I’m sure the raccoons are pissed they didn’t even get an honorable mention.
i mean, they're the performers! just the pretty faces! what do they do?

everybody knows the real work is writing and producing, and the magic that happens in post.

(also i gave them a few cans of cat food to assuage any hurt feelings)

You never gave me a price, I asked you twice about the price and you said that you couldn't part with the car, so please don't talk smack
$25,000.. This isn't a sale thread so I shouldn't even say.

everybody knows the real work is writing and producing, and the magic that happens in post.

You mean they stole the cat food with those grubby little humanlike paws.

You mean they stole the cat food with those grubby little humanlike paws.
those little banditos absconded with a whole 25lb bag of friskies, a quart of homemade gin and the keys to my 1987 Renault Turbo Fuego. they're probably half way to Juarez to meet Little King Trashmouth and El Diablo and live the high life at The Victory Club for the rest of their days.

or at least until the fling. i hope they come back, because i'll need help unloading all the parts!

I think he was poking fun again, on your not yet having a car. Maybe you caught that.
Like I said earlier,
This Forum ain't what it used to be.
It's like;
Everybody wants to be a comedian, but they just end up being hurtful.
Get with the program. This guy has been trolling the site about buying a car for way to long. It gets old you know ?

Oh, and we aren't splitting atoms here. In regards to a 318 ?
Put an Ede Performer on, with a 600ish carb, and away you go. :rolleyes:

I resent that remark.....................
1712102263559.jpeg

On here? V/8 car's?
i don't know how you're not beating feet to go get this like, yesterday, man.

this is a little diamond in the rough, but TONS of potential and the price is good.

this swinger up in canada looks great for the money

i excitedly await your critique of what's wrong with each of them and the half *** excuses as to why they don't meet your criteria.

i don't know how you're not beating feet to go get this like, yesterday, man.

[/URL]

this is a little diamond in the rough, but TONS of potential and the price is good.

[/URL]

this swinger up in canada looks great for the money

[/URL]

i excitedly await your critique of what's wrong with each of them and the half *** excuses as to why they don't meet your criteria.
I didn't see them as I don't look everyday as I have other things to do. I bet that you guys couldn't stick to a question at hand regardless. The original question has never been answered and the topic has been changed a couple of times. I'm positive that if I was to ask another question that the same crap would come up on me not having a car and other topics would be brought up

About weather the Offy intakes are any good?

The answer was yes BUT an airgap is better.

i do appreciate your question as i learned some things about pressures but since your question has been answered is it ok NOW to give you a ration of **** about your application of said knowledge?

Gently of course.

Buy that gold duster brah

I didn't see them as I don't look everyday as I have other things to do. I bet that you guys couldn't stick to a question at hand regardless. The original question has never been answered and the topic has been changed a couple of times. I'm positive that if I was to ask another question that the same crap would come up on me not having a car and other topics would be brought up
Your question was vague.
Like many said. Can't pick a part with out info.
Pick - Choose intake for what?

if you want a car you HAVE to be tenacious about actively searching for one! woe is me, i can't find a car! yeah, you can't if you're not LOOKING EVERY DAY for one. because good deals get GONE straight away.

anyway, to your question on intake manifolds: asked and answered MANY times over. on a stock or near stock engine you are unlikely to see any gains over a factory cast iron 4bbl, and in fact many of them may present with driveability issues like poor throttle response or loss of low end.

you're focusing on inane details like windage trays or the flow differences between 302 and 587 heads, or if there's a difference in port velocity between an offy port-o-sonic and weiand 8007. like trying to unlock some mystical free horsepower with "this one simple trick", but none which matters because you will never ever notice on a small valve, low compression, rv cam small block that won't see over 5500 rpm.

you're thinking gorgonzola when it's clearly brie time dan. you ain't building a race car, stop fretting over port mismatch and what has the best velocity or 10ths of a HP. focus on getting a car or you'll never get to put all this knowledge to use.

Im digging that gold duster.
1000%

if i was in the market for 70~76 abody in the sub 20K category that would be a no brainer-- ain't got time to take a fast train, gimme a ticket for an aeroplane. fly, buy, drive home.

Ya, Im afraid you have dug a hole deeper than you can dig yourself out of Dan. All of your new found curiosity is cute and all but your lack of "get er done" is just a breeding ground for distain.

Ya gotta admit, your threads generate WAAAAAY more interest than anything I've posted........which leads me to believe you already have a Fox body with nitrous and you are really 22 yrs old and from Germany.:rolleyes::steering:

-
Back