Is this a 69?

-
The front nose grill section is 1968, the hood louvers are 1967 and all of the side marker lights are missing so that would be correct for 1967. The tail lights and trunk trim panel is 1969. Dash pad is custom but looks good.

The front nose grill section is 1968, the hood louvers are 1967 and all of the side marker lights are missing so that would be correct for 1967. The tail lights and trunk trim panel is 1969. Dash pad is custom but looks good.

So it's uh.....uh....ummmm....a uhhh.....

Never mind, thanks.

But it was used in this movie, so that makes it worth gold right?!?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8MPwbYJ4ak"]Three Blind Saints fan trailer - YouTube[/ame]

The padded dash and wheels are a federal crime

That's another thing I thought. At least I think I thought it, or I thought of thinking it, or uh....uh....ummmm.....I uh.......

Dammit......never mind.

BUT YOU CAN'T CALL IT A 69! I GOT ONE AND IT AIN'T NUTTIN LIKE THAT!!!!!!

That's another thing I thought. At least I think I thought it, or I thought of thinking it, or uh....uh....ummmm.....I uh.......

Dammit......never mind.

BUT YOU CAN'T CALL IT A 69! I GOT ONE AND IT AIN'T NUTTIN LIKE THAT!!!!!!

It is a Saturday night special. I sent him a polite message with most everything that isn't correct.

Maybe the correct description is closer to only the seat belts and mirrors are original but they arent.

-
Back