It's a girl!!

-

70dart

Reaction score
:angel12:Maddison was born at 5:05 P.M. and weighed 6lbs 3ounces and all is well but after being awake 29 hours I am beat, hope to be back on line as soon as things get back to normal

Picture 006.jpg

Congrats man. :hello1:

Get some rest. Those 29 hours are nothing compared to what is coming.

j/k man. Kids are great. :violent2:

Damn...wrong smiley....:thumbup:

Congrats. With our first my wife was in labor for 33 hours. So i know what you are talking about. And that was 19 years ago. So get your rest now you will need it later.

hope to be back on line as soon as things get back to normal

So we will see you when shes married and on her own ?

j/k, Congrats. I have a 4 y/o boy and a 2 y/o girl That little girl will tug on your heart every time she looks at you.

Maddison !! That is a beautiful name that matches a beautiful girl.:love10:
Glad you and the family are happy and doing well.
Another great Canadian is born.:angel11:
Congratulations to you and mom.
Hope you get some well deserved rest.
Is this your first child ? I was not blest with a girl, Just two boy's.

Here is a proper bump for the new Mommy and Daddy :toothy2:

So we will see you when shes married and on her own ?

j/k, Congrats. I have a 4 y/o boy and a 2 y/o girl That little girl will tug on your heart every time she looks at you.

Ahhh see...

My kids are older. My daughter is 15 and my son is 11. Then there is the girlfriends kids, 12, 11 and 7....we have a house full.

But just seeing that pic of your daughter, she's tugging on my heart now.

As I said earlier in this thread, kids are great. ;)

congrats, like said above get some rest the fun has just begun. I have soon to be 7 year old twins, boy and girl they can be a handfull at times but well worth it.

Congrads and best of luck with health and happiness for you and your family.
Also, may she sleep through the night ASAP for you. Thats allways the tuff part.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone much appreciated. Mike this is my second I have a 161/2 year old son but it was Wendy's first. Just got back from the hospital to get a couple of hours shut eye before heading back out again. I'll have to pick her up some mopar clothing to give her a proper start in this old world!

:angel12:Maddison was born at 5:05 P.M. and weighed 6lbs 3ounces and all is well but after being awake 29 hours I am beat, hope to be back on line as soon as things get back to normal

Congradulations to you and your wife Marvin, and what do you mean you're beat? I'll bet your wife is a whole lot more tired than you so suck it up and what's this about "normal". I'm sure that you realize that with the new addition to the family all recent memories of normalcy are being rewritten. LOL

Terry, ya see us westerners ain't so bad.

Thanks all for the well wishes first night home was a little rough, seems she thinks she should eat instead of sleep. Terry Wendy actually did really well I worked 7:00 PM thursday to 7 A.M Friday then got home. Then I got the car loaded up and took Wendy to the hospital and got her settled in. I then had to go to work to write my last Microsft Vista exam at 9:15 and when I got back They induced Wendy at 11:30 and 5 and 1/2 hours later Madison was born. I got to bed at about 11:00PM friday night but all is well now still sluggish but I would't trade her for the world, and her and mum are both healthy so I couldn't ask for more!!

Congrats, Marvin // 16 1/2 years difference... The sleepless nights, short nights and getting up 1/2 doz. times are next but they don't last for ever. In the end they too are worth it and then you think; these times were easy I wish those times would come back. See you soon, glad to hear all went well.

Congrats to you both. She looks beautiful, and I love her name. Every papa should be blessed with a little girl, they just have a different way of looking at the world (often the same as their mom lol). Mine starts Grade 1 tomorrow, and it just amazes me how fast they grow up.

Grant

-
Back