Its official. Im too old.

-
I seen them with the wife on November 9th ‘89 and again with with the wife and my son on there fair well tour.

Note the ticket costs….. The ‘89 ticket was $22.50 (In the blue box upper right corner vs the whopping New York price in 2019 of $166!

Bastards!!!

Oh! By the way, my son completely lost his mind from the opening “BOOM” of Detroit Rock City” to the final note. He could not believe just how kick *** the band was, how hot the flames were and all the crazy stunts and party atmosphere continued through tour the whole show. Confetti, scores of beach balls, fire works and flames over and over again.

Now I can’t wait for an Iron Madien show. I hope they didn’t loose a beat in there showmanship! They were crazy good in the 80’s.

57505777655__851E9697-BF85-4F3B-BC1E-180B3D6C1829.jpeg

IMG_1075.jpeg

IMG_1050.jpeg

IMG_1049.jpeg

IMG_1046.jpeg

IMG_1042.jpeg

Last edited:
A7X was phenomenal. One of the very few bands better live. More importantly my kid had the time of his life. Never sat down once they took the stage. Screaming and singing along. Completely opposite of his very stoic self. You would have to know him to understand.
I better get a damn nice dad of the year trophy.

He wants me to go to Iron Maiden with him in the fall. Guess I didn't embarrass him too bad.

You think you're old?
Here's what you wrote,
My kid wanted me to take him the the Avenged Sevenfold show for his 18th birthday.

So here we are. I love A7X but we just sat through the opener Sullivan King.
Well,he was loud. Really went to eleven.
He reminds me of what my friends and I used to say about some guys trying to fit in with us. Trying too hard to be hard!

But I'm probably just old.

I would have understood it just as well had it been like this,
我的孩子想让我在他 18 岁生日时带他去看《复仇七重》节目。

所以我们来了。我喜欢 A7X,但我们只是坐在揭幕战 Sullivan King 上。
嗯,他很吵。真的去了十一点。
他让我想起了我和我的朋友曾经说过的一些男人试图融入我们。太努力了,很难!

但我可能只是老了。

You're fine.....I'm old!

:rofl:
(LMAO!) What he said!

My wife and I went to see Crowded House about 6 months (or so) ago when they last came through Mpls. Not a "new" band by any means, but also not "old", but I was really surprised at how LOUD they were! I mean, I've been to Ozzie Osbourne/Black Sabbath and Eric Clapton concerts Back In The Day that I thought were loud, but Neil Finn and his mates actually made my ears hurt!

Guess I'm getting old as well.

-
Back