• 352_p43_l.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 562
  • 352_p22_l.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 3,111
  • 352_p17_l.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 558
Here is a video 2 previous owners ago posted of the car:
[ame="http://youtu.be/tEBILVYh3Zo"]302 Found[/ame]

Nice build! I see you welded the carrier to the axle tubes... good idea! My '89 5.0 Mustang that i had tore those factory plug welds on the centre section and it leaked like crazy. It might be a good idea to add a girdle to it as well that bolts up close to the pinion and extends down the shock mounts.

Nice build! I see you welded the carrier to the axle tubes... good idea! My '89 5.0 Mustang that i had tore those factory plug welds on the center section and it leaked like crazy. It might be a good idea to add a girdle to it as well that bolts up close to the pinion and extends down the shock mounts.

When I was doing my research, I had read that the plugs were the weak point. So, I made sure that I had them welded at the tubes for strength and piece of mind.

Well, I went and picked up the 70 Dart today from the member, Bnichols. I am very, very happy with the car. The car is just as nice, if not nicer, than he described.
Thanks again Brett.

That looks like a nice car for the price.I,ve always wanted a 70 Dart.Good luck with the build.:D

Yes, very happy with it. In actuallity, I had no intentions of buying the car when I PM'd him. But, my mind started racing and the more pics I looked at, the more I fell in love with it.

Now, I am going to have the white 72 for sale as soon as it is a roller again.

Well, I went and picked up the 70 Dart today from the member, Bnichols. I am very, very happy with the car. The car is just as nice, if not nicer, than he described.
Thanks again Brett.

you welcome it was nice meeting you can't wait to see the progress should be a screamer when your done!!

Jr how's the body on the white car?

Its not perfect. It is a pretty solid car but needs some work. It was restored in the early 90's where a small patch was placed on the drivers side floor, a little bondo was used in the quarters, but done correctly and nicely. You can see the little bubbles above the wheels where it is starting to go in this pic:
attachment.php

Frame is solid, has the mini tub about finished (will be done before being sold).
Still has the all factory V8 K-frame and the 318 out of the 70 Dart is going in it.Fenders are solid and doors are solid (may have a small bubble on one of the doors that is starting but nothing serious.

-
Back