Just a ventalating rant about how much my life sucks

-
Gen 1 Neon. 30+mpg. Just be sure and put a NEW Mopar water pump (spendy but WORTH IT) and a New timing belt in it when you get it.

They're a piece of cake to work on and parts are dime a dozen.

You think your like sucks...... You got nothing.

You want to know about a life that sucks? Try having your wife give you herpes after 20 years of marriage.

Then try losing your *** in a divorce.

To sweeten the cake, toss in the child support on 5 kids and the spousal support that you give to your ex wife every month because she would never get off her *** and get a job, but she had plenty of time to be on here back all around town.

Try getting kicked out of your own home with nothing but a trash bag of close.

Even better is when she signs (forges your name) over the title to your 70 Chevelle to her new boyfriend, because you cant get over to the house to get more of your stuff and even if you could, you wouldn't have a place to put it because you are living in a friends old truck camper and are broke because the ***** gets all but $75 a month of your paycheck.

Oh, and all that money you thought you had saved..... She claims that she spent it on video poker while you were still married so you are out that $185,000 too.

Oh, and now the ex has also convinced the kids that dad is "A bad man" and they won't talk or visit you anymore.

And she kept the god damn dog too, not that I could afford to feed it anyway on the $75 damn dollars Im left with every-month to live on.

You know what it's like living on 75 dollars a month? Let me tell you, no woman will date you and you can't afford a playboy.

You spend your days looking at the underwear section of department store catalogs while drinking Old English 800.

I didn't see anybody really being cold. What I do see here is people trying to make somebody be thankful for what they have, instead of the other way around. A lot of people in this world would love to go to school and cannot afford to. Sounds to me like his life doesn't suck at all. Maybe some of this will wake him up. The way I see it, that's what real friends are for. Telling things like they really are.

When I use to whine about how bad I thought my life was. My mom and Dad would tell me to look around at others that have it much worse be it health or the lack of money or whatever. I always blew it off till I got older. Now at 58 I can really see the meaning to those words. You don't have to go far, just listen to some of the members on hear talk about being paralyzed, some with cancer, some who have lost loved ones to cancer, some living on 75.00 a month, etc. Hell my life is GREAT!

Just get a decent running car from a person that did not rag it out. Do your research about basket cases. There are alot of junk cars produced in the last 30 years.

When I was in college I drove a 77 aspen 4 dooor 318. Ran like a top. Mileage was between 10 and 20 IE NA.

Just be careful about your next purchase and you will find a decent car for transportation. You have to be really careful about used cars. Burnt looking and smelling oil, smoke from the oil filler hole are indications of worn out engine

I always had the philosophy you could catch more flies with honey than you could with vinegar but we all have our own personalities and no one is any better than the other.I hope the OP realizes his life doesn't really suck and makes the right decision.

old fart 2 cents worth: if ya love the duster, have the desire, energy, and can dig up some $ and someone locally to help ya, think sersiously about keepin it. everyone in life needs to find a PASSION, if old cars will fill that spot, then seek it. maybe it will be something else, but we all need a passion in life. ( snortin dope doesn't count!)
old rice burner, remember, buyin used car is crap shoot, good mileage, hopefully minimal repairs, worth NOTHIN when wore out, the duster will hopefully at least keep its value!??
when ya get a wife, and if ya got the car when ya meet, SHE never has the right to ask ya to sell it!!?????
life? most of us are probably spoiled somewhat. i can talk about eating hotdogs day after day to afford feed for livestock. walked to school 10 miles each way in snow , 2 foot deep in south georgia!! LOL beleive some stories not others!!????

You want to know about a life that sucks? Try having your wife give you herpes after 20 years of marriage.

To sweeten the cake, toss in the child support on 5 kids and the spousal support that you give to your ex wife every month because she would never get off her *** and get a job, but she had plenty of time to be on here back all around town.

Even better is when she signs (forges your name) over the title to your 70 Chevelle to her new boyfriend, because you cant get over to the house to get more of your stuff and even if you could, you wouldn't have a place to put it because you are living in a friends old truck camper and are broke because the ***** gets all but $75 a month of your paycheck.

Oh, and all that money you thought you had saved..... She claims that she spent it on video poker while you were still married so you are out that $185,000 too.

Oh, and now the ex has also convinced the kids that dad is "A bad man" and they won't talk or visit you anymore.

And she kept the god damn dog too, not that I could afford to feed it anyway on the $75 damn dollars Im left with every-month to live on.

You know what it's like living on 75 dollars a month? Let me tell you, no woman will date you and you can't afford a playboy.

You spend your days looking at the underwear section of department store catalogs while drinking Old English 800.
Wow that ^^^ SUCKS
If this doesn't make you grateful for what you have nothing will.

You should pm me more details. This is a million seller country song in the makin. I'm a great songwriter. We could be rich.

23 is not a kid, he is a grown man and needs to start acting like a grown man should. Start by providing for yourself completely and without help from anyone, then you can take pride in your accomplishments and be thankful for everything you have because you will have earned it!!

I've been providing for myself since I was 16 and have never met my father, but am proud and thankful for everything I've earned over the years. Man up bro and hit the world hard, cause if you don't it'll hit you with everything it's got... which it sounds like it hasn't even started to yet!!

Oh Geof, you're just bein so cold. lol

COLLEGE????????/ FORD TEMPO??????. That's ok its called the learning experience. Won't be the last lol.

-
Back