Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
TV talk...found Perry Mason on Amazon's FreeVee. Haven't watched it since it was late morning reruns when I was a kid...my wife and I are really enjoying it!!!

TV talk...found Perry Mason on Amazon's FreeVee. Haven't watched it since it was late morning reruns when I was a kid...my wife and I are really enjoying it!!!
That's an old one for sure. You must be old like me to remember Perry Mason.

1712730170007.gif

Not sure who that is but there are alot of people out there with mental illness that think we should agree with them. Thankfully I still work so I dont have time to watch the garbage on tevevision on weekdays.
The opposition to the government are called the Tories. And liking them the way I do I call them Suppositories.
Anyway, no more politics or religious crap.
Was a beautiful day yesterday and the same again today. Right now it's 9c and heading to 18+
Another physio session this morning at 7:30 and one more to go.
Have a great day guys

The only problem with being a dog is your life expediency is 10 years on average and the first thing they want to do is castrate you.

75° here and may go up a little more today. Friday night at Kevin Harvick's Kern Raceway on Friday night is looking very tempting. 3 days of Dwarf Cars, unfortunately due to weather forecast, Saturday and Sunday may not happen.

Went to Eastern Sales in Wpg today for an oil filter, Chrysler dealership where I bought the Dart. They brought out some kind of little filter. I said that’s not it. The parts guy said there’s a piston ring across the street. WTF

-
Back