ld340 intake

-

moparmark48

Reaction score
does anyone have documentation that proves the ld340 3549884 manifold is stock oem part i need proof pictures catalouge what cars they came in and what year i really need your guys help any oldtimers have some input get back to me please

I think it was offered through direct connection. I will check my old catalogs after we get back from the races this weekend. To much to do to get ready before then. We need to replace the engine, ate some valves.

It never came on a car from the factory, just an over the counter part.

I dunno if they came factory or not, but I have one with the chrysler # on it. Heres a few pics with a bag of milk and some crack laced cereal Booberry if that helps.

Attachments

• DSCF0185 (Medium).JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 618
  • DSCF0186 (Medium).JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 591
Does the Boo berrys come with the LD or are they extra?

You could get that intake from a speed shop with just the Edelbrock script or from your local Direct Connection dealer with a DC part number on it.

On 4spdrags intake, there is a mount to screw down a remote choke. There not allways there.

OK just curious....whats the difference between the LD340 and the Eddy performer? Side by side on a bench they appear to be exactly the same.... so one was from the local speed shop and one was from direct connection? past that whats the diff?

The one on the left also has the MP book Mods done to it.

Attachments

• LD-340%20Plenum%20compare%20stock%20vs_%20MP%20mod.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 563
The performer is a lower height/performing intake with and without EGR along with 318 sized ports. If you look closely, there different enuff.

The LD340 has bigger 340/360 ports, The Performer I believe has 318 sized ports.

Im a big fan of the LD340

LOL, well, that is often the way outside of the USA! Beileve it or not.

Cool info.......I have to look at my LD4B, I think it has a Mopar # on it....

The LD340 has bigger 340/360 ports, The Performer I believe has 318 sized ports.

Im a big fan of the LD340

I really like the old Edelbrock intakes, picked up a C3BX for my 350 chev awhile back for $35, blows my mind that some people don't know how good these old intakes are..

Does the Boo berrys come with the LD or are they extra?

They were smuggled in with the intake LOL. Cant get that cereal up here anymore...jus Count Chocula...chocolate cereal dont cut it for me!! Frankenberry and Booberry are yummy!!

-
Back