Leanna's Birthday

-

demon seed

The Original Demon Seed
Reaction score
Yup you heard it first here. It's Cuda Chicks birthday and she just turned 25, "again". I should get a big kiss for that one eh.8)8)8)

Party saturday night to eh.

Terry

th_HBDhatsmilie.gif
Leanna

Hey now, I still have 14 minutes to enjoy the rest of my Petty year. LMAO

Thanks guys!!! And yeah Terry, you made bonus points with that one.

Happy Birthday Leanna....weekend B'days are the best :cheers:

Only spoke to ya breifly Leanna,enjoyed it.Have yorself a helluva happy birthday!:cheers:

Yup you heard it first here. It's Cuda Chicks birthday and she just turned 25, "again". I should get a big kiss for that one eh.8)8)8)

Party saturday night to eh.

Terry

I thought it was the 23rd anniversary of her 21st birthday, Terry?
:sign5: cause I'm too buzzed to stand !!! lol
Happy birthday pretty lady:eek:ccasion:

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!! :cheers: :eek:ccasion: :cheers::eek:ccasion::cheers::eek:ccasion::cheers: :eek:ccasion: :cheers::eek:ccasion:

Time tp P-A-R-T-A-Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll drink to that! :drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers:

Wowwwwwww, good wishes, lots of drinking and a band too???? It IS gonna be one helluva day!!!!!!! Thanks all!

I'd post a strip tease act full of men, getting very naked for ya, but then I'd have to bann myself......

I'd post a strip tease act full of men, getting very naked for ya, but then I'd have to bann myself......

Well, nobody said you can't send it privately. Bwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

LMAO @ just turning 24. Hey, I still say I'm old enough to know better but still too young to resist. :bootysha:

Hummmmmmmmmm.................:snakeman:

All The best young lady. You must be using some kind oy Oil of Olay regimen because you look younger everytime I see you. As a birthday gift I won't sing to you. Have many more.

I know I wished you a Happy Birthday last night, but just have to say it again this morning. :eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion:

Hope the car show brings you lots of biz for that new oven. :cheers:

Enjoy your special day........

Boy sure are a lot of people up early to wish you a happy birthday. Thats because youre special. Have a great birthday. Party Hearty.:drinkers::D

-
Back