Looking for a template for cutting out the underneath side of a trunk lid of a duster for a wing mounting support

-
Thank you guys! That would be awesome. It would help me out a lot. I was told that there's some plastic template you can buy but I don't know how well that works or work just for one time use lol. Is there a installation instruction available. My duster has the wing on the back but the underneath side of the trunk was not cut out. So I have the bracket and I am waiting on the proper nuts or the studs

Last edited:
I just remembered I have a spare trunk lid that I can get to over the weekend and get some better pictures with measurements if you can wait.

20231102_171203.jpg

If you have a 70 or 71 trunk lid that doesn't have the reinforce rib down the middle of the trunk it should have the cutouts already.

if thats the case just use the link for install. "Where to mount rear spoiler on 73 duster".

I have read that link but it doesn't say anywhere on cutting the underside of the trunk lid where the mounting braces go. It shows them installed but it doesn't show the dimensions and how to cut the hole but I think can go by the one pic I have that was given to me

-
Back