-
Status
Not open for further replies.

matty mopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for an A-Body. Any two-door, non-post Dart, Cuda (notchback or fastback), or Valiant from 1967-1969 will be ok with me.
I am not looking for a huge project car. I'd like the body and paint to be in decent shape. I can deal with mechanical problems, so they are not as crucial as the body.
I am preferably looking for a manual transmission car.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

And did you look in the classifieds? Good hunting!

Any Valiant from '67 to '69 would be a post car (sedan) whether it's a 2 door or a 4 door.
There's lots of cars out there, and good deals too..... it's a buyer's market.
Good luck.

would you be interested in a 71 dart 318 4 speed 7.25 rear has bucket seats and console

I have not officially put my Dart for sale but if you wanted to come see it, You'd probably want it. It's a 1974 with about a 7 year old restoration. Pretty fast with built 318. I would sell for $3500. I am currently on the fence about completely fixing all the little things and keeping it.

There's another member on this site that has a decent little Scamp with a fairly fresh 360 in it. He goes by mikebee and is located near Charlotte, NC.

The car he has is a running car (mildly built 360) and I think it's a 4 spd car.

Southernman

68/69 Dart, don't know exact year, two door hardtop, clean body tub. missing some body parts, is a typical slant six auto with tiny
rear end. i can mount one hub and balonies so you can load onto a car hauler or trailer. $600 you haul. Dave las Cruces New mexico 88003 USA

I have a 66 dart needs to be cleaned up and interior needs to be freshend up. Good solid car. Located in Bartlett Il.

last time I was on the phone with mikebee, he had considered dealing on that scamp, it is an awesome car, If I could hide it in one of your garages, I woulda already bought it. I did buy a hoodscoop from mikebee, and he was a really standup guy!

My Dart is still for sale. Slowly going back together, definite progress since the last time I replied.

I also have my Duster for sale...

I am 35 min. from Brooklyn with no traffic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back