looking for Ramenth

-

BeatersRus

Reaction score
was reading an old thread and wanted to reach out and see if you were still doing mopars.
im about 40 mins west of you.
tried pming you but your mailbox is full.

Oh, by the way, just for the sake of the original question on the thread, I like the intake sitting on the 360 now: Offy 360* single plane. Old school, maybe, and I'm sure there will be those on here who will respond that it's junk compared to something else, but it works. Too bad it's not set up for putting A/C back into the Dip...
dippies,lebarons and cop cars.

Send him a PM (start a conversation with him)
lol hiya Rob !!
ty for the advice youve given me in the past,much appreciated.
as far as pming him well.

was reading an old thread and wanted to reach out and see if you were still doing mopars.

Time to revisit this thread...it looks like he hasn't been on in over half a year

dippies,lebarons and cop cars.

Just saw this as I suffered in looking for an old thread.

Look me up on Facebook with messenger at Robert P. Carr.

If the profile pic has a pic of Superman you've found the right one.

Let me make an addendum to my early post.

I have two Facebook pages. The one sited above for messenger is my more serious page, posting world view and politics. I use that one mainly for the messenger attached.

The second one is my **** posting page. Mainly memes I find humorous.

Eliminate the P in my name, look for another pic of Superman and that's the one.

If you wanna send a message to the former, feel free. If you wanna friend request one or the other or both feel free. If you wanna catch up and see that I still have a pulse and shoot the ****, feel free. If you wanna do it just to start ****, the nice thing is I can tell you to go **** yourself and block you.

If that's too much for you, pm me for my phone/text.

-
Back