Looks like Holley bought out Quickfuel

-

duster360

Reaction score
I have been kicking around the idea of possibly using a Quickfuel carb. I got their phone number from their website and called it just to ask a few questions. The automated service said that the number wasn't assigned to Quickfuel and I would be redirected to Holley performance. Anyone else know of this?

Yeah, happened in the last couple weeks. Quickfuel's website now redirects to Holley's.

If you can't beat'em ... buy them out!

If you can't beat'em ... buy them out!

The list of stuff Holley now owns is immense!!

From "someplace else:"

I guess I knew/ forgot that Holley had Accel, but somehow I missed that Holley bought out MSD. Just what all brands do they control, nowadays?

................and then.........

Holley Preformance Product Brands : Holley, Hooker, NOS, Earl's, Weiand, Flowtech

No mention of Accel/ MSD there.........

Wiki give up a little more.....

In 1999, after becoming independent of Coltec Industries, the management team purchased a number of other aftermarket companies in an effort to provide a "full package" to their customers/dealers. These companies include: Weiand (intake manifolds and superchargers), B&M's supercharger division, Hooker Headers, Earl's Performance Plumbing, Flow Tech exhaust, Lunati (camshafts, crankshafts, pistons and connecting rods), NOS (Nitrous Oxide Systems, Inc), and So-Cal Speed Shop, as well as a few ancillary companies.

and.......

On December 8, 2014, Holley acquired DiabloSport Inc. The industry leader in vehicle calibration.
On September 22, 2015, Holley acquired MSD Group, which includes brands MSD, Mr. Gasket, Lakewood, Accel, Mallory, Hays, and SuperChips.

and then it says....

In 2015, Holley acquired the MSD Group which includes MSD Performance, Mr. Gasket, Accel, Superchips, Edge, Racepak, Mallory, Hays, QuickTime, and Lakewood

............Demon carbs is tangled in there somewhere.

This is what I came up with......

Holley
Holley EFI
NOS
Hooker
Flowtech (Flow Monster now?)
Earl’s
MSD
Accel
Diablosport
Weiand
B&M
Lunati
Mr. Gasket
Lakewood
Quicktime
Mallory
Hays
RacePak
Superchips
Edge
Quickfuel
Cataclean
Frostbite
Sniper
Demon
Prestolite ProConnect

So all the competing companies are now one. Lakewood bought Quicktime, MSD bought Mallory and Holley bought them all. So aftermarket fuel injection is available from Holley under several brands. I guess if they bought Edelbrock they would control almost all.

And my new Accel 8330 cap and rotor....made in china on the box..

What about Proform?
Wasn't there some collaboration between Proform and Quickfuel?

Have a Quickfuel d.p. 750.... Dialed the old QFT number, referred me to Holley tech lines...That was four, five weeks ago..

I bought a new Quick Fuel carb last November. Emailed their tech support with a question, and all their responses came from Holley

Funny too that the guy who founded QF was a Holley engineer ...story as I understand it was they wouldn't listen to his design ideas/suggestion so he started QF on his own.

I noticed it a while ago as well. Holley listed their new "brawler" carbs on the holley site. Which look and are priced suspiciously like quick fuels. So I figured there was some sort of collaboration going on.

-
Back