Loved this show as a kid.

-
wow....couple of things come to mind

First.....What brought that on? you been out in the cow pasture after a rain again? (see how many understand THAT)

Billy Mumy was (is) Barnes of Barnes and Barns who recorded "Fish Heads"

Shoulda been called MILFs in Space

I remember that show well. Ogling cute girls in space outfits =P~.

Do you remember what other show that Guy Williams was the star of?

And yes, I know what THAT is all about too. Lots of other kinds of memories, or lack thereof :happy10:.

Man, I used to LOVE that show!
It was good to hear the song again. I think there was another version of it for other seasons as well. I wish they were available for viewing.
Thanks for posting it.

George

I remember that show well. Ogling cute girls in space outfits =P~.

Do you remember what other show that Guy Williams was the star of?

And yes, I know what THAT is all about too. Lots of other kinds of memories, or lack thereof :happy10:.

tv version of zoro...

Penny sure stole my hart :-D and Will and Dr smith sure got in trouble allot.
Yep I forgot all about the show 8)

Thanks for a great back in time memory :cheers:

"Warning, warning, aliens approaching."

Those were the good ol' days. The "creature" costumes looked like something you might find on a Wal-Mart Halloween rack.

Jerry

wow....couple of things come to mind

First.....What brought that on? you been out in the cow pasture after a rain again? (see how many understand THAT)

Billy Mumy was (is) Barns of Barns and Barns who recorded "Fish Heads"

Shoulda been called MILFs in Space

I've got that Barnes and Barnes "Fish Heads" EP shaped like, of course, a FISH HEAD. All this time and I didn't know that Billy Mumy was in the band.

Fishheadspicdisc.jpg

lol, i liked that show too. always wondered why they didn't let the space veggie eat that fag stowaway dr. smith.
i'm wacthing fiveO as we speak, mc garrets on wo fat's trail again LOL
love this stuff !!!
most of the young starlets aren't wearing bras haha
jack lord promoted many young stars so almost everybody was on that show.
i kinda miss those days

Dr. Smith taught me how to yell at a TV screen. You just wanted to reach through the tube and slap him upside the head.

Jerry

That show was part of my childhood. The was a space creature on there that I can't remember much of except he was supposed to be some form of alien prisoner on a chain gang, and it scared the **** out of me and gave me nightmares!! Then the thing was on reruns for years!!!

Holy Crap!!! Here's the whole freaking episode!! I'm 10 years old and scarred to death all over again!! lol

http://www.hulu.com/watch/23794/lost-in-space-fugitives-in-space#s-p1-so-i0

I remember watching Lost In Space as a kid, and acting out the plots later in the back yard. I also remember watching that show, but not Star Trek because my parents thought it was stupid.

For those who might remember that other sci fi show 'Babylon 5'. Was supposed to be on a few years and ended up on for 8. Any way, Bill Mumy was on that show as an alien ambassador.

-
Back