Magnum swap headers?

-

Arturo Dominguez

Reaction score
So I'm swapping a 5.9 magnum into my 75 duster and have finally reached a point in the project when I can start thinking about headers what are the best headers clearance wise in your experience's

TTI headers are what I did & with lots do again shortly. Worth every dime.

Dougs all the way. I have used a lot of headers and my days on small block and big black duster’s. Dougs are by far the best I’ve ever had.

Dougs all the way. I have used a lot of headers and my days on small block and big black duster’s. Dougs are by far the best I’ve ever had.
My only concern is I still have the original power steering would that hit

TTI and Dougs are good in my book,Im on my second set of TTI and they fit fine on my 340 in a -73 Duster with factory powersteering.
The biggest problem in my opinion with how these headers fit these cars are how terrible the cars whare built in the first place.

I used dougs, and no issues with the PS at all. My z-bar (four speed) required a simple reclocking but the rest was easy, and I think it's a drop n' swap for automatics.

Personally, I think either Doug's or TTI will be a winner. It's a good time to be an A-body guy when it comes to headers.

I used dougs, and no issues with the PS at all. My z-bar (four speed) required a simple reclocking but the rest was easy, and I think it's a drop n' swap for automatics.

Personally, I think either Doug's or TTI will be a winner. It's a good time to be an A-body guy when it comes to headers.
Ya except be if your trying to find a electrical harness lol

-
Back