Matt Cooke....

-
Yes we were talking about the Karlson hit... watch the clip from the angle I posted....once a POS always a POS, he is a POS GOOF

And the pussy won't fight Chris Neil

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnpK3Gdu7ow"]Chris Neil / Matt Cooke - Full incident. Feb 13th 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

Yep big time pussy!! Oh I wonder if Cooke wearing a visor has anything to do with it??

Here is his stats page...oh I know someone that did electrical work at his house in the Belleville area...stiffed the contractor on the work...POS in hockey and in real life
http://www.nhl.com/ice/player.htm?id=8465951

His best reg season was o2-03 with 42 pts...while with Vancouver
His best playoffs 4 goals and 2 assists in 13 games.....09-10
Weird I dont see any stats for 10-11 playoffs like you mentioned??

KT, I think we agree to disagree on this, and there is a lot of players similar to him, but dont defend him and say he has changed..watch the video from that angle.
You cant compare Clark, and Neely to Cooke either...

Heres Clark's stats page
http://www.nhl.com/ice/player.htm?id=8446085#&navid=nhl-search
And here is Neelys
http://www.nhl.com/ice/player.htm?id=8449812#&navid=nhl-search

Its all good animated fun!! If ya cant tell I love my hockey! Just play it hard and clean!

I here ya my Son knows MR COOK played hockey with Mat says he likes to hurt players,no **** he was at our house last year,i did not give him the time of day,he will get his 1 day for sure.:banghead::violent1::axe:

for all you Matt Cooke haters. Utube "Evander Kane VS Matt Cooke."

if everyone who hates Matt Cooke checks that video out (I didn't) then it would set a record for views on youtube.

btw 4spd, the 'wiping the slate clean after 18 months' just refers to the way a suspension is handled as far as pay being deducted- this is from Kerry Fraser's column on the TSN website:

My colleague and friend Bob McKenzie shared the following information with me that should address your questions. A player's record is expunged if he goes 18 months without an infraction but that only applies to the formula for calculating lost wages. If a player has a fine or suspension in last 18 months, he's a repeat offender and the lost wages formula is based on number of games suspended (5/82 for a five game suspension) as opposed to number of days (5/182 for a five game suspension in a 182-day regular season).
But a player's "history" stays with him as a permanent record and the NHL can take into account any or all past transgressions when determining length of a suspension.

In other words, Cooke should have been handled properly in regards to this event (and not suspended 7 measly games for putting ANOTHER player out).

I here ya my Son knows MR COOK played hockey with Mat says he likes to hurt players,no **** he was at our house last year,i did not give him the time of day,he will get his 1 day for sure.:banghead::violent1::axe:

Yep he is from Bellvegas area...stiffed an electrician down there who wired his house.
HE WOULD NOT BE ENTERING MY HOUSE...

Loved it! Thanks!

if everyone who hates Matt Cooke checks that video out (I didn't) then it would set a record for views on youtube.

btw 4spd, the 'wiping the slate clean after 18 months' just refers to the way a suspension is handled as far as pay being deducted- this is from Kerry Fraser's column on the TSN website:

My colleague and friend Bob McKenzie shared the following information with me that should address your questions. A player's record is expunged if he goes 18 months without an infraction but that only applies to the formula for calculating lost wages. If a player has a fine or suspension in last 18 months, he's a repeat offender and the lost wages formula is based on number of games suspended (5/82 for a five game suspension) as opposed to number of days (5/182 for a five game suspension in a 182-day regular season).
But a player's "history" stays with him as a permanent record and the NHL can take into account any or all past transgressions when determining length of a suspension.

In other words, Cooke should have been handled properly in regards to this event (and not suspended 7 measly games for putting ANOTHER player out).

Getting conflicting stories, I listen/watch sports tv/radio and they must not have relayed the entire story in regards to suspensions.

I agree 7 games is a joke for suspension...after his hit on Marc Savard, I cant believe Chara didnt ragdoll him from one end of the rink to the other...

-
Back