Mega Mopar Action series. Gateway Int. St. Louis May 17-19

-
Well fishy I didn't get to meet you but I met husky41 real nice Guy and I wish I could have stayed and talked longer. I guess theres always next year hopefully I will be in my duster then and be able to be there all weekend and see husk41s mopad.

Well fishy I didn't get to meet you but I met husky41 real nice Guy and I wish I could have stayed and talked longer. I guess theres always next year hopefully I will be in my duster then and be able to be there all weekend and see husk41s mopad.

Yeah I'm sorry we didn't run across each other too. We shoulda exchanged ph #'s like me and Alan did so one can call the other and both meet at a specified place. Next yr. we'll have to do that

thanks for the pics and it was great to meet you and your wife fishy. We will have to get together some time and hang out at the mopad. I was very disapointed in the show. I did win my class with both the SRT and Daytona, So I am also supposed to be mailed 2 Mega Mopar jackets, we will see! Saturday I one a top 20 award with the SRT as well. All and all a good time but the swap made me sad. It looked like a ghost town.

I didn't go-not much point.I normally try to go to all the Mopar shows that are in this area.Just too many cheap bastards,why take everything to the show and pay for spots then hear "could get it somewhere else cheaper".I'm not the only one with this opinion and it shows with the vendors participation.Model T club had a bunch of vendors-almost sold out my Ford and Chevy parts that I took.Had one guy offer me 75 on an LD340.Big difference on buyers

thanks for the pics and it was great to meet you and your wife fishy. We will have to get together some time and hang out at the mopad. I was very disapointed in the show. I did win my class with both the SRT and Daytona, So I am also supposed to be mailed 2 Mega Mopar jackets, we will see! Saturday I one a top 20 award with the SRT as well. All and all a good time but the swap made me sad. It looked like a ghost town.

Your welcome husk & sounds like a plan. I'm sure my wife will like all the neat memorabilia you have collected. Most of the event was disappointing. I know they had technical problems they couldn't help Friday which screwed up seeing any racing until late in the afternoon so I don't blame them for that. The poor turnout in every area is what made it disappointing. WE did have a good time talking to some good Mopar folk. That was the highlight of the event.

I didn't go-not much point.I normally try to go to all the Mopar shows that are in this area.Just too many cheap bastards,why take everything to the show and pay for spots then hear "could get it somewhere else cheaper".I'm not the only one with this opinion and it shows with the vendors participation.Model T club had a bunch of vendors-almost sold out my Ford and Chevy parts that I took.Had one guy offer me 75 on an LD340.Big difference on buyers

I have only sold a few times. All have been different locations and it seems to me that's what I run in too most of the time.

Yeah I like to look at the cars and trucks and talk to some of the guy's.Racing is still fun but as far as the Mopar swap meets, I'm not really interested.Two weeks ago I crushed 21 cars just don't want to pull parts or cut parts and give them away.Hey did your buddy get his 400 going?

Yeah I like to look at the cars and trucks and talk to some of the guy's.Racing is still fun but as far as the Mopar swap meets, I'm not really interested.Two weeks ago I crushed 21 cars just don't want to pull parts or cut parts and give them away.Hey did your buddy get his 400 going?

Sorry to hear of crushing the cars but I can't say I blame you. Some guys don't have a clue the labor involved salvaging parts. Even with the knuckleheads that abound I have ran into a lot of good guys.

I didn't really know that guy that needed the 400. He was a new member that was severely disabled and someone broke in and stole his block and I had one I was going to give him but it turned out to be junk and that's when I advertised needing one. I haven't seen him post much about it lately so I'm not sure what's up.

-
Back