Mickey thompson indy profile tires n50 14"

-
IDK about the N50-14 size.

As to 15" tires;
The N50-15 tire had a section width of 12.65" and an overall height of 27.50" on a 9" wide rim. The closest P-metric tire size would be a P325/50R-15. But Don't mount this on a 9" rim!
On the street you will need to run this at about 20>24psi to not prematurely run the centers off.
Ideally this 325 needs an 11 or 12" wheel which will add at least 1inch(25mm) to the section, making it a 350/13.8 section

The next closest is a 295/50-15,
but it needs at the least, a 10"rim, and I have had good wear, running them at 24psi.

Last edited:
The widest 14" tire I've seen in years is a 245/60R14 which is rated for a 7-8.5" wide rim; so if you're trying to find a tire for an existing set of rims you have, that's about the limit. 25.6" diameter, 8.2" tread width, 9.8" section width.

If anybody has a line on them, it'll be Coker tire. I don't see anything on their site, so I'd give um a call.

I saw a post of a wiiide 14" tire a few days ago, either here or b-bodies. I don't remember who, but I do know it was a coker tire, around a 325, and almost $350.
Personally, I'd throw away the wide 14" rims before I'd spend that for a 14" tire. But then, I've already got several wide 15" tires and rims.

The widest 14" tire I've seen in years is a 245/60R14 which is rated for a 7-8.5" wide rim; so if you're trying to find a tire for an existing set of rims you have, that's about the limit. 25.6" diameter, 8.2" tread width, 9.8" section width.
These are what came on it when I got it fourteen inch

Screenshot_20240206_203141_Facebook.jpg

My brother had a duster in the 70s and had n or m 50s he can't remember the width or back space...but did say you could stand on the rear tire edge and wash the top of the car..just jacked up in the back no suspension mods...thinking of doing the same thing..not sure what rim specs to get... They were cragers

My brother had a duster in the 70s and had n or m 50s he can't remember the width or back space...but did say you could stand on the rear tire edge and wash the top of the car..just jacked up in the back no suspension mods...thinking of doing the same thing..not sure what rim specs to get... They were cragers
Probably 10" wide rims. You really can't fit N50's on anything narrower.

-
Back