Mopar and Motley Crew

-
finally something more overweight than the new Challenger: Vince Neil.

LMAO!! About 3 years ago when he was solo, he was supposed to play Peterborough but the show cancelled, no explanation.

I saw them and Whitesnake in concert. For the Crue's "Girls, Girls, Girls" tour. both bands rocked...from what I remember

tried to go to Theater of Pain at the old Gardens but after getting in I had to leave , we were the only guys old enough to drink who weren't there with an 11 year old daughter , to creepy for me , we booked and went to the Shamrock to watch Lee Aaron instead .

I saw them and Whitesnake in concert. For the Crue's "Girls, Girls, Girls" tour. both bands rocked...from what I remember
I saw the GGG tour in Calgary, but it wasn't Whitesnake opening (can't remember who it was). Then the next time they were in Calgary, Vince apparently said "It's great to be back in Edmonton!!!". After basically being booed off the stage they've never been back lol.

tried to go to Theater of Pain at the old Gardens but after getting in I had to leave , we were the only guys old enough to drink who weren't there with an 11 year old daughter , to creepy for me , we booked and went to the Shamrock to watch Lee Aaron instead .

Never heard of the Shamrock...how bout Rock n Roll Heaven? That place was killer!!

Lee Aaron, she made cameltoe fashionable! :blob:

I saw the GGG tour in Calgary, but it wasn't Whitesnake opening (can't remember who it was). Then the next time they were in Calgary, Vince apparently said "It's great to be back in Edmonton!!!". After basically being booed off the stage they've never been back lol.

LOL, I know that if I had their $$ 1/2 would be spent on lawyers and bail....the other 1/2 would be why I need lawyers....:glasses7:

The Shammie was old school T.O. a basement bar on Coxwell between upper and lower Gerard st , it's were the story she told about power sliding off the stage onto a guys face happened , the guy was one of my buddies named Brian Berthalot , Rock and Roll Heaven in after my time . I saw pretty much every T.O. band you can think off from the 70's early 80's there , no cover monday to thursday , Triumph , Frank Soda and the Imps , Max Webster .... the list is huge .

-
Back