Mopar in youth.

-

mopardart72

I'm a pretty big deal
Reaction score
Is there anyone 18 or under on this sight that has an A body, if so identify yourself because i want to see how many young ones like me we have on here, 18 and younger identify yourself =) and show sum pictures of your MOPAR!:cheers:

I'm about 18 in my head, but the body says 42 and feeling plus that after a bunch of overtime shifts. LOL

Great Idea, roll call to the YOUNG GUNS!!!!!!!!!

Yea it is us who are going to keep the passion of mopars Alive, without the youth the MIGHTY MOPAR would die out! and the only thing that would be left was the garden variety mustangs and camaros so be dodge different you either drive it or you dont, and the rare few drive A bodies =)

Im 20 and here are some pics of my cars.

Newbikesandduster003.jpg

Newbikesandduster004.jpg

Noengineduster004.jpg

I also own a kawasaki vulcan 800 and my daily driver is an 02 dodge ram and cars ive sold include 74 duster, 76 duster, 81 amc eagle, 88 dodge dakota 360, 87 dodge ram short bed, 88 dodge ram long bed, 87 dodge dakota short bed, 02 dodge dakota sport 4.7 Im probably forgeting something. lol

im 20 but i started the car when i was 17... i love rollin up next to the typical teen in a camaro or firebird and showing them what a real car looks like

i'm 15.

I have a 69 barracuda and a 69 riv

I know its not an a-body but here it is, my 69 riv that i fixed up a year back.

buickriviera001.jpg

and my cuda, before i started on it.

1969_cuda_0011.jpg

cant wait to get my license and burn the rice.:snakeman:

Hey man i just turned 19 in July, but I got my scamp in april, so technically i was 18 when i got it lol...either way, its good to see that us young guns are carrying on the mopar torch and burning all the rice drivers who are our age...Mopars forever man

DSC04555.jpg

Hey BigStrok3,

what is the colour on your duster you posted? It looks good

Matthew

how about my seven year old having a 70 dart that we just installed a 440 in. Does he count for the under 18 crowd, I gave him the car when he was 4.

I was 18 when I first started my Duster. I'm 22 now, but it's still not finished. Does that count?
-Jon

how about my seven year old having a 70 dart that we just installed a 440 in. Does he count for the under 18 crowd, I gave him the car when he was 4.

You could addopt me if you like?lmk and shoot me a pm :) You have one lucky kid there.

Sorry the only adoptions I do are car's LOL. I guess he's a lucky boy. Just trying to give him the thing's I couldn't have, as my dad was killed when I was young. Anyway if I wait till he's 14 or 15 we might not be able to afford to build him a car, the way prices are going.

started at 15. im 17. got 2 mopars. my Charger is way far gone. the Darts got a 300hp 318 and soon to be gettin a 3.23 geared posi and hopefully a 5 speed so i can get 4.10 gears. lol

I am 20 and I rebuilt a 360, rebuilt a 727 and put them in my stock dart (ripped out 318,904,7 1/4) along with an 8 3/4 posi. My biggest help was from --> :book: and some from FABO too! :notworth: The sky is the limit when you have a little inspiration! You gotta be inspired when you're laying in a gravel driveway lifting a 727 up with a bottle jack and a 2x4 :munky2:

-
Back