Mopar Women

-

70dart

Reaction score
Happy New Year everyone, thought I would post the Miss Mopar herself Madison for you all, clothed in Mopar appare:angel7:l!

Mopar Girl 002.jpg

Mopar Girl 003.jpg

Mopar Girl 004.jpg

Mopar Girl 005.jpg

Mopar Girl 006.jpg

Mopar Girl 007.jpg

Hurrrrrrayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

(What a cute baby!)

Very cute... If oyui don't mind me asking, where did you find the suit. I am wanting to get something like that of my grand daughter

Thanks for the comments everyone. Madison just turned 4 months old she was born August 31st. Leanne she has my heart big time, she cannot talk yet but, has managed to wrap me around her little finger quite nicely. I got her her first toycar, a stuffed one for Christmas she loves it! if I ask her how a Mopar goes I get a very hearty VARROOOM out her which everyone thinks is cute, and it is but not at 3AM when you are trying to get her back to sleep. Jack she will definitely be brought up Mopar so I had to start her out early. Driving in the dart for sure, and often. Drive a car with 500 horsepower not if I can help it but I should have it finished by then. Sparky the outfit is a 3piece t-shirt pants and hoodie. Comes in pink and light blue. DartCuda The outfit came from extremesportswear.org. This is the link to the exact page http://www.extremesportswear.org/mopar/toddlersinfants.shtml price was 35$ I believe. pics are below

MoparWarmUpSet.jpg

MoparCamoRomper.jpg

Congratulations 70dart!! She sure is a cutie.:toothy10:
Thanks for sharing your little darling.

I have got to get my granddaughter one too.:-D

heres a shot of my two mopar women.they are 18 months.and a bundle of joy.they love to ride in my cummins and duster.anything that makes noise.they will sit it there seats and make car noises.i am ready for another:):sign10::bootysha:believe it or not but the curls are all natural!

jeremys camera 482.jpg

Jeremy they are cuties for sure, love the curls, Madison isn't big on going in vehicles and will mostly cry until you hit 60 MPH then she is great, just dont stop for lights or slow down. dartcuda you are very welcome for the info. it is one of the few sites I have found that caryy items such as this. memike your grandaughter will love it!

-
Back