Mopars at the Marina / Cruisin the Coast

-

70greendart

Reaction score
Mopars at the Marina is on Thursday October 9th starting at 9AM. Free jambalaya, drinks, chicken. Free admission. T shirts available if you want a momento. $20 Message me. Shirts pay for next year.
Long Beach Marina and Yacht Club Long Beach MS.
During Cruisin the Coast. Been great every year. www.moparsatthemarina.com
Facebook group Mopars at the Marina

I'll be heading down thursday morning as well, without my car. Maybe next year.

Still come meet up with us on Thursday morning, have some jambalaya, everyone welcome. Ask for Killer and I will take care of ya getting fed.

I intend to be there with the dart, but then again I intended to be there last year with the dart and every thing under the sun happened. hope this year is better than last year for me. dave. :banghead:

Shirts are ready to order, and have original artwork this year. If you do Facebook its group "Mopars at the Marina" or "Killer Mopars" to see them. Hope to post artwork on www.moparsatthemarina.com tonight. message me if want to reserve and prepay, I do Paypal.

If you want a shirt be a big help to contact and get it before hand, just message me.

Just a reminder that we are on for October 9th. Our website www.moparsatthemarina.com is updated with picture of the shirt. I am only half way on the number of shirts we like to have sold before that day. If you are coming and want a shirt and want to guarantee size and all please let me know soon.

Shirts still available, reserve to make sure we have your size, beat the rush.

I'll be there this year. Just a question about entry. Although I don't really intend to 'show' my duster, since it's more of a 'before' than an 'after', can I just drive into the area and park somewhere, or do I need to register with the cruise?

Thanks!

Hey 70greendart I put my check in the mail yesterday. Sorry for the delay you should get it Wednesday or Thursday. Thanks.

I'll be there this year. Just a question about entry. Although I don't really intend to 'show' my duster, since it's more of a 'before' than an 'after', can I just drive into the area and park somewhere, or do I need to register with the cruise?Thanks!

We have no rules except come ready to enjoy time with all the Mopars people there. Pull on in, we like before, after, in progress, new, old, registered, unregistered, we like 'em all.

We have no rules except come ready to enjoy time with all the Mopars people there. Pull on in, we like before, after, in progress, new, old, registered, unregistered, we like 'em all.

Sounds good to me. I only get 2 hours off work that day, but I'll make the most of it!

-
Back