More duster pics

-

ace26

Reaction score
Got the engine and trans out, finished installing the 8 3/4 and springs and everything, cleaned it all up with the pressure washer now time to fix the rust in the trunk and paint it all up and shoot the k member and engine bay.

IMG_0010.JPG

IMG_0011.JPG

IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0015.JPG

IMG_0018.JPG

looks like she cleaned up pretty good. it is also amazing how well that old 318 looks after a good power washing!!! :thumblef: j/k!

Got the trunk preaty much finished up!,any of you ever used POR15?And what did you think of it if you did?The rust in it wasn't as bad as we thought, it cleaned up real nice will post a few pics next time i think too take some more of it.Going to start sanding on the engine bay next to get it ready for the lemmon twist yellow paint to drop the motor in then a little bit of wiring and stuff then of to the body shop to get the outside fixed up going to go with the yellow and the black stripes should look nice when i get done.

finished the trunk and striping all the bumpers and exterior trim and such,pulled the interior out seats and carpet and cleaned it up a bit just a bit of surface rust on the floor pans :thumblef: ,guess it's going to the paint and body guy sometime next week.We used the por15 kit in the trunk and on the underside it turned out very well and is solid as a rock now.

IMG_0023.JPG

IMG_0024.JPG

IMG_0025.JPG

Np bud it's a 73 and yes everything on it was original still had the snake skin top on it.

Ya that's my brothers 340 challenger,he's putting a 5 speed in it ATM.I have the duster up at little rock getting body work and getting painted ATM going with yellow and going to put the black 340 stripes around it and one of the twin snorkle scoops going to leave the scoop black.

Looking good! Love the engine. I used Por-15 on the floor of my Magnum. Also on my K-frame. They said you can hit it with a hammer. So I tried. There right. Tuff stuff.

Got it back from paint and body guy monday,put the brakes back in and hooked them up and the new gas tank and started running the fuel lines,going to start putting the motor and tranny in tomorrow.I can't wait to get it running this is my first build,Motor is a 72 360 bored .040 over with a 4 inch stroker crank.

IMG_0054.JPG

IMG_0052.JPG

IMG_0053.JPG

IMG_0047.JPG

IMG_0055.JPG

-
Back