Motor Purchase IMMENGINES or MRLperformance?

-

darc1722

Reaction score
Narrowed down my engine purchase to two of the site sponsors. IMM or MRL does anyone have a preference or a good or bad exeprience with them? I'm looking at the small block stroker or the MRL Classic Cruiser 360. All opinions are welcome, not located near either one so shipping is the same. Let me know your thoughts, Thanks!

Why not talk with both of them and they can help figure out what type of engine best fits your needs/wants and each give you a price on what you're after.
Also both of those vendors are members on this site.
Just throwing that info out there for you.

Never delt with MRL , but have with Brian at IMM. He is a first class guy, and knows his chit. He did what he said he would do and very accessible.

I have a MRL 340 engine here from Mike that I' m very happy with. Great communication, will talk to you ANY time, willing to give you any advise he can to get things going the way you would like.Another guy that really knows what's going on.

You have a tough decision to make. I have never purchased anything from either Brian or Mike but I have asked more quite a few questions of both of them. Got quick, detailed responses from both of them. Good luck with your decision.....

Both fellas are excellent to deal with. I have personaly spoke with Mike (MRL) on the phone and it was an absolute pleasure. I have only delt with Brian (IMM) here on the site.

Both fellas live, breath and eat this stuff, are very helpful, knowledgeable and are serious about what they do. Neither of these guys are fooling around.

Might come down to a geographic decision...MRL in Michigan is a lot closer than IMM is SoCal. Talk to both. Good luck.

:Dnever drlt with imm but have never heard any thing bad just good stuff, i have dealt with mike at mrl and i was highly impressed , supper smart and good guy, does what he says and dont try to rush your call, he wants to help you and to me ill give him a thumbs up, you would prob be pleased with either good luck

-
Back