Mr. Norm Tribute

-

Rob

Reaction score
I went to a little Mopar show this weekend, I only talked very briefly with the owner and never did ask about the motivation to do a tribute car. Whether or not you like the tribute aspect, the car is truly amazing :mrgreen:

DSC04506.jpg

DSC04505.jpg

DSC04500.jpg

DSC04496.jpg

DSC04497.jpg

DSC04501.jpg

Be a lot prettier with a set of Cragars on it . Sorry Im old :pale:

You said that a lot nicer than I was gonna --ANYTHING but what's on it

That is one hell of a nice car -- just not those wheels

That is a Mr Norms Dart.They built them a few years ago.If I remembewr right they were selling them for around 90K.I don't like the tail stripe and the interior.

That is a Mr Norms Dart.They built them a few years ago.If I remembewr right they were selling them for around 90K.I don't like the tail stripe and the interior.

when they first came out they were $150,000. maybe it depends on what options ya get with it. either way the chump got beat spending so much on that car...

Definitely a "One of One". Has some really nice features, and some which obviously are those of the Owner's taste and preference.

I think it was built locally as I had asked who painted it and that was a shop in town.

I only bothered to put it up because I thought it was a very nice car, really wasn't expecting the beating it took from so many. Oh well, live and learn, won't waste my time to do that again. #-o

I think it was built locally as I had asked who painted it and that was a shop in town.

I only bothered to put it up because I thought it was a very nice car, really wasn't expecting the beating it took from so many. Oh well, live and learn, won't waste my time to do that again. #-o
Then this guy made his own tribute car exactly like MR.Norms own tribute car to himself? I'm confused!! Norm made those a few years ago like stated above, and they are exactly like the one in the photo.

Then this guy made his own tribute car exactly like MR.Norms own tribute car to himself? I'm confused!! Norm made those a few years ago like stated above, and they are exactly like the one in the photo.

Yeah I'm a little confused about that too? Next time I see him I'll ask. All I know is I saw it at a trade show my body and paint jobber had put on and I asked who painted it. It was a local shop that I know and does very high end work. I know nothing about the new Mr. Norm tribute cars, do they come with the 528 crate hemi or is it whatever you order?

Be a lot prettier with a set of Cragars on it . Sorry Im old :pale:

That particular style of wheel is Hurst. About as old if not older than the Cragar design. I am not crazy about them being so big, but the design is timeless.

That particular style of wheel is Hurst. About as old if not older than the Cragar design. I am not crazy about them being so big, but the design is timeless.

Also Hurst shifter and Hurst badging on the right rear panel. Is that the way the tribute cars were as well? Now that I'm all confused about this car I'm even more curious about it.

Great car. I dont agree with everything on it,we all have different tastes and styles.
But it doesnt matter, its a Mr.Norm car. If the owner keeps it like that, and a Barret Jackson type auction is still around down the road, watch it double or triple.

Maybe a licensed 'tribute' car? Neat car, sure I could pick it apart (like anything), but it isn't mine and so...

-
Back