Musclecar on spike TV to do Dart!

-
Maybe they will change the big ugly bumpers so it looks better, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Most likely Horespower will build them a LS1 since that's the only engine they ever heard of.Then they will paint it some GM color.Mopar IS NOT where any of those guys are at.

I'm sure they'll fudge it up pretty bad. Like the ol'saying goes, "Can't fix stupid." I predict bad one liners bashing MoPar, twisted build, bad taste and of course, stupidness.

A few years back Horsepower TV built a 360 and said it had "those weird rocker shafts".

My 2 cents. :)

Also, something about the pushrods.

They built that killer Challenger a few years ago and put a hemi in it. That car was worth about 100k by the time they were done. They also did a Cuda for that guy that owns the UFC. They did a real nice job on that one too. I really like that show and have been a faithful watcher for about 6 years. They don't bash anybody any worse than anybody else... be fair. My two cents...

Muscle Car show =
60 pounds of plywood for the trunk
$1000 for the TV and speakers in the trunk
Giant 20+ wheels
3/4 inch sidewall tires
Narrowed chopped up bumpers
Some stupid "theme" for the poor car
Obnoxious center console
Street rod interior
Two tone odd paint job

They built that killer Challenger a few years ago and put a hemi in it. That car was worth about 100k by the time they were done. They also did a Cuda for that guy that owns the UFC. They did a real nice job on that one too. I really like that show and have been a faithful watcher for about 6 years. They don't bash anybody any worse than anybody else... be fair. My two cents...

The 440 6bbl cuda they did had less power then most small blocks.

Most likely Horespower will build them a LS1 since that's the only engine they ever heard of.Then they will paint it some GM color.Mopar IS NOT where any of those guys are at.

LOL,no **** !! They sure bunged up the first 360 build they did pretty bad. Even the LS motors they build arent very impressive. Peaky torque and horsepower curves and they need to wound out to get anything out of them.Typical chevy crap.

And wait for it.......they'll build the car in about 4 shows and it'll be reruns after that.No $$ value in any of spikes show's,just bling.

I agree with BP27 about the UFC 'Cuda. I was so disappointed at the power output. I guess they couldn't have a Mopar out power the suck *** chevy motors they build. "We" all know how incredibly easy it is to get 525hp/550trq. from a basic 440 build. If they put a ls motor in the Mopar we better e-mail, write letters, do everything except threaten to kill them so they won't do it again. Just like car craft started to put a ls motor in their project Demon but the Mopar faithful let them BOZOS know we weren't having it. So they dropped in a Hemi instead. It "will" be a disappointment. The question is "how" big.

I am sure they got the car for pennies on the dollar and have a built 360 (450 HP capable) found in the junkyard again for $250. (Just like before) OR

they will put a Chevy crate motor in it.

Watched the show yesterday. They were talking about going Pro Street with the car. Tubs, 4 link and blower sticking through the hood. Sounded like they were undecided on if it was going to be a 440, a 2nd gen Hemi, or a new Hemi. It would be nice if they found some tech support from the Mopar world to help them along the way.

-
Back