My Bad luck has gotten worse.

-
the doc's just trying to make his next yacht payment..

hope you feel better soon, cliff- all the healing thoughts i can muster are headed your way!

-jen/cricket:sunny:

Well it's a new day and things are improving at a snails pace. OT came in today and taught me how to get up out of bed and chair using a walker, which was fine until they told me it was to help me get in and out my power chair, that part hurt.

So i am still waiting to hear from the Dr for this and started working with a Endocrinologist for my diabetes which I feel good about. So it looks like there will have to be some modifications done to my house for me to live a existence instead of being able to do what I want.

Just because that's what they say is going to happen doesn't mean it will. Just keep telling yourself that you will get better and it will happen. The mind is a very powerful tool, my friend. I have faith that you will get better.

Just because that's what they say is going to happen doesn't mean it will. Just keep telling yourself that you will get better and it will happen. The mind is a very powerful tool, my friend. I have faith that you will get better.

I know. That doesn't bother me so much as what my limitations are. I do know I will plan to go to school so If I can get a few things done to my van that will help.

I just finished up lunch sitting in a chair instead of lying half way down in bed.

Glad to hear you had some progress today.
Keep your positive attitude and humor of course.
Snail pace progress is better than none.Like the others said,accept only a full recovery in your mind ...
Take a short break here,my move is at a snail pace also.
My mechanic could not make it today,I told him to get on the phone with his doctor and make an appointment.
Me and Charlie did a starter on a 2005 Honda element, had to remove part of the intake to replace starter...it pays 2.3 hr did it 1.5 hr....
Already moved pickup loads of equipment, torch,welder,battery charger,wiper blade display and battery display w/batteries.
Decided to let Charlie handle the inspections and no more mechanically repairs til May 2nd,do not know if Tim's back will be well but sure hope and pray so.
Couple friends offered their assistance this week end dropping my lift and reinstalling in the new place.All good over here,will check in after work,
Martin

Glad to hear you had some progress today.
Keep your positive attitude and humor of course.
Snail pace progress is better than none.Like the others said,accept only a full recovery in your mind ...
Take a short break here,my move is at a snail pace also.
My mechanic could not make it today,I told him to get on the phone with his doctor and make an appointment.
Me and Charlie did a starter on a 2005 Honda element, had to remove part of the intake to replace starter...it pays 2.3 hr did it 1.5 hr....
Already moved pickup loads of equipment, torch,welder,battery charger,wiper blade display and battery display w/batteries.
Decided to let Charlie handle the inspections and no more mechanically repairs til May 2nd,do not know if Tim's back will be well but sure hope and pray so.
Couple friends offered their assistance this week end dropping my lift and reinstalling in the new place.All good over here,will check in after work,
Martin

Glad to hear things are going well. I hope your mechanic get better quick and it's nothing serious with his back. I just hope they don't put a lot of restrictions on me on what I can do or not do. If me working on my car is over then I will have to sell it or junk it.

No selling or junking...because you will get better, and you will recover as much as you can or I will come to that hospital and motivate you myself if I have to......and I can be a mean motivator....just ask my students....:toothy5::sunny:

No selling or junking...because you will get better, and you will recover as much as you can or I will come to that hospital and motivate you myself if I have to......and I can be a mean motivator....just ask my students....:toothy5::sunny:

Not if I fall on ya,I'll just squish that niceness out of ya.

Well it's a new day and things are improving at a snails pace. OT came in today and taught me how to get up out of bed and chair using a walker, which was fine until they told me it was to help me get in and out my power chair, that part hurt.

So i am still waiting to hear from the Dr for this and started working with a Endocrinologist for my diabetes which I feel good about. So it looks like there will have to be some modifications done to my house for me to live a existence instead of being able to do what I want.

Thats good news my friend!

We just got news that all is well and we are able to go home now!

Keep your chin up. Youll be in the garage in no time!:toothy5:

Thats good news my friend!

We just got news that all is well and we are able to go home now!

Keep your chin up. Youll be in the garage in no time!:toothy5:

Glad to ear you are bringing your son home tomorrow.

No Doubt!!!
OTR,
Those golf cart jockeys don't know everything!!
The power chair is just another step to walking too. It will help untill you can do more. It might be a step closer to home too.

May God keep helping you and your family, Amen.
If you need anything that I could help with pm me, K?
John.

No Doubt!!!
OTR,
Those golf cart jockeys don't know everything!!
The power chair is just another step to walking too. It will help untill you can do more. It might be a step closer to home too.

May God keep helping you and your family, Amen.
If you need anything that I could help with pm me, K?
John.

Thanks John, I have not given up. I have done some walking today and tonight with a walker. Hopefully I can get one so I can go home.

Walking ? That great news.
Just got home and headed to the Home Depot to buy an electrical boxes to wire in my new lift at the new shop.I need it done so I can lift the heavy stuff on to my trailer with my lift at the old location and drive to the new location and lift it off there.
Martin

Walking ? That great news.
Just got home and headed to the Home Depot to buy an electrical boxes to wire in my new lift at the new shop.I need it done so I can lift the heavy stuff on to my trailer with my lift at the old location and drive to the new location and lift it off there.
Martin

Oh a lift to pick up my big butt.... LOL

Just catchin up on this thread,...As a veteran of back problems, I feel for ya,...funny how the job I loved the most(wrenchin) does the most damage to my body,...keep your head up old boy,...tomorrow will be better,....Me an the future Mrs. are pullin for ya...

Just catchin up on this thread,...As a veteran of back problems, I feel for ya,...funny how the job I loved the most(wrenchin) does the most damage to my body,...keep your head up old boy,...tomorrow will be better,....Me an the future Mrs. are pullin for ya...

Thanks for that. Congrats on the up and coming Marriage

Thanx bro,...never knew nuptuals needed this much planning,...Shoulda gone with Vegas and the flying Elvis's,....just set up the 1950 Chrysler 7 pass Limo for the Big Day,...way cool....

We had a outdoor wedding and it was great. I hope you both all the hope and happiness life can give and offer.

You'll be able to start jogging in a couple of days. :tongue3:

(I pick on you cause I like you man)
Walking today and Dancing Tomorrow
I need to get to home depot before they close at 10pm.
It is 9pm now,I talk to you when I get back.
Martin

-
Back