My cheating wife.....

-

65Val

Average Length Member
Reaction score
As true friends, I need your opinion/help. Really need your advice for a serious problem. I have suspected for some time now that the little woman has been cheating. The usual signs; phone rings, if I answer the caller hangs up, going out with the girls a lot. I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep. Anyway last night about midnight, I hid in the shed behind the boat, when she came home she got out of someone's car buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on .......... It was at that moment while crouched behind the boat I noticed ... a hairline crack in the outboard mounting bracket ................ Is that something I can weld or do I need to replace it?

LOL, just got this from a freind of mine.

Me too! Had me going for a minute, I admit it. Also admit that I forwarded it to about a dozen friends :-D

seeing as how it is winter I would lock that up in a nice dry garage or storage place, doesnt need to be heated or anything just secure, then in the spring you can take another look and decide if you want to keep it

Sounds like ya got 2 cracks to worry about, one's repairable but there's probably no hope for the second. You decide which is which.:toothy10:

:toothy10::toothy10:if you want to replace the boat might need to keep the ball and chain:snakeman:

Thank you for making my day!!! That was f'ing HILARIOUS!!!!!

Boat's and hoe's...boat's and hoe's gotta get me them boat's and hoe's. Any body see stepbrother with Will Ferrel and John C. Riley????

you got me i heard this before but had kinda went through same deal i say replace oh yea definetly replace cause you cant trust either one again

-
Back