My New Baby Girl!!!

-

moparfreak77

Reaction score
hey guys, just wanted to share my new daughter with ya. Her name is Ellison or we call her Ellie. Shes our first child and came on wed at 7:26pm. She was 7lbs 14oz and over 2 weeks early. Posts are useless without pics so...

our first family photo.jpg

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

Congratulation! And Mopar To The Both Of You. Or should I say all three of you...

Congrats, watching my daughter born was something out of this world...Both of you welcome to the "proud" parent club!

OMG!!!!!!

What a gooood looking baby. You and your wife are glowing in the pictures! HEY MAN!

CONGRADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY wait! Whats the name??????

congrats my little girl is 14 wks old now. Shes the best thing that ever happened to me i love her to death there is just no way to explain it till they are in your arms. Glad you, mom and baby girl are all doing well. Justin

Congatulations on your new baby girl, she is beautiful.
Wonderful looking family.
Enjoy !!!

Adorable!!!!

Babies are great!

My first kid was a giorl too! About the same size. Second was a boy,almost 9lb's...!

Wife said thats it,lol!!

That is one beautiful baby, congratulations Moparfreak77 I wish good health to your baby and to your family and the rest will come!

Way to go Darcy (and Mom). Great looking baby. I know you are both very proud. And I see you made the trip in your A-body. Nice start to new life.

Jerry

Congrats, great lookin little one you got there, a very fun time in ones life,the biggest natural high you can get, enjoy they grow up way fast, best wishes to all three of you:cheers:

It seems like it was yesterday that I was watching our duaghter come into this world! She is 3yrs old now.Time really goes quick when it comes to kids, & I wish I could say the same for car payments!

& I agree with IndianaDodge, seeing a child born is something else to say the least.

Congrats to all of you!

Congrats, That little girl will be getting away with murder soon, LOL

Mine is 2 now, I all most miss her being that little.

Congrats on the baby girl! She looks very content in her momma's arms. Hope eveyone is doing well. Make sure you set the alarm 1am, 2,am,3am...........lol. Take care of them and cherish the addition to your family!!

Congrats on the 'new model'. Your total world has now changed. She is your 'Job 1'.
This is the best time. All they do is eat, sleep and mess their diapers. It is downhill from there unless you raise them right. Teach her that mom is great but you are the best, Mopar or nothing,etc.
My youngest will be 25 in a couple of months.
And tell mom that Duct Tape is her her 'best friend'. Give her my best.

TantrumKiller.jpg

Congratulations!!!!!! Although we have no children, I can attest to the pleasure we've had watching our God-daughter grow up. She's almost 2 and she's developing quite the personality. It's amazing....

Glad that baby is home and Momma is doing fine. We wish you & your family the best.

Thank you so much guys. I feel I have my own little family on here so I had to share the news! I did forget to tell you her name though, Ellison or we call her Ellie, havent got a middle name picked yet, we thought we had 2 more weeks! :) thanks again.

Congrats. on your little Ellison Moparfreak!
28.gif

Can't wait to someday have a little one of my own running around.

-
Back