**NEW Edelbrock Victor Series Small Block Heads**

-
Well..at the Sema show a couple of years ago..they had one head on display...now the got 3....200 % improvement...lol

I saw the heads too, looking good, the Edelbrock guys said two weeks for the regular versions and a little longer for the fully CNC versions. Then I went down to the TTI both and spoke with them about headers for these new heads. . . .their current version W5 flange does not fit. . . I asked how long? they said at least 8months. I kinda had a surprised looked and the TTI guy basically said, "well how long have you been waiting for the heads? ? 2-3years? whats another 8 months?"

basically they listened to the wrong people during developement....

Yes! It seems like Edelbrock hasnt a clue what the left hand is doing and the right hand is thinking. The advertise a W5 exhaust port not pattern but TTI's W5 header doesn't fit though they fit Chryslers W5?

Ummmm, WHAT?!?!?!?!

Just got off the phone with Edelbrock the Victor heads are 2 weeks out and they'll have w5 exhaust ports..

Ports, not bolt pattern.... Not trying t be a jerk....

I called Edelbrock (and Hughes) a few weeks ago and nobody knew of any sort of release date or time frame. I got sick of waiting and went with W2 heads instead. They'll be showing up via UPS within the next few hours.

Just got off the phone with Edelbrock the Victor heads are 2 weeks out and they'll have w5 exhaust ports..

And I was going to ask who is going to be the 1st on the block to own a pair.....looks like that is going to have to wait again...and again...and again..

Wasn't April 1 a few days ago?

And as I await the imminent completetion of my W5 heads......
I may even have the engine up and running before there release.
I actually feel pretty good about getting that done before the head release.
FYI, I just got the block.....
No faith in Edelbrock.
Or is it "Edsel-brock?"

Damn...just talked to Edelbrock still in development..oh well:violent1::violent1::violent1:

So any more news on this heads anyone.

Yes stroked 340 is an a$$hole that managed to use up edelbrocks whole storage of unobtainium and Edelbrock will now have to find a new unobtainium mine and start over with the whole procces of obtaining the unobtainium.

Yes stroked 340 is an a$$hole that managed to use up edelbrocks whole storage of unobtainium and Edelbrock will now have to find a new unobtainium mine and start over with the whole procces of obtaining the unobtainium.

Kiss my a$$..dumba$$ swede:finga::finga::finga::finga:

Kiss my a$$..dumba$$ swede:finga::finga::finga::finga:

Nope wont do that,but will agree that im dumb. sorry if you took it wrong it was an halfa$$ed atempt at humor regarding you posting news about these heads on April 1st but i still think Edelbrock has run out of Unobtainium again unless a set magicly apears delievered by a unicorn driven by a magic elf thru a cloud of pixidust.

Nope wont do that,but will agree that im dumb. sorry if you took it wrong it was an halfa$$ed atempt at humor regarding you posting news about these heads on April 1st but i still think Edelbrock has run out of Unobtainium again unless a set magicly apears delievered by a unicorn driven by a magic elf thru a cloud of pixidust.

Check that i'll let ya' know when they arrive..

61739-exh.jpg

celebrating another month of those heads I was waiting for back in 2012....

An 18 bolt head, sweet. Where the hell are you going to get an 18 bolt block? No more blocks around unless you know someone who might know someone that stole one from somewhere at sometime LOL

I think they should scrap the idea altogether and develop a real head that most people can actually use. We have good street heads, now we need a good Race head that we can use with a factory type block(10 bolt) and headers(non W series). I see so many awesome heads for the SBC and SBF that will support 800hp NA, nothing out there for the SBM. BBM, there are plenty of options, but not much for the SBM.

You can use the extra bolt holds to hold your spark plugs.....

yes..they are kind of missing the market....now gotta buy w5 headers....who knows what rocker arms...

id like to see what mike could get out of some mopars with good raceheads, I know what HE CAN with street heads and its impressive, how bout some info on that 470 you had on facebook mike, it sounds like an awesome build:blob:

-
Back