new guy from ct

-

moparmadd077

casey
Reaction score
hello there, im casey and I live in eastern ct. I am currently working on a 1969 dodge dart originally a 340 4spd swinger. I bought it as a roller and im doing a 360 magnum with a 4spd. the car is mini tubbed with a dana 60 and a locker. 3.73 gear. the car came with a roll cage but I cut it out in order to put a backseat in for my kids to come along. The car currently is still a roller but im working on it with little time I get here and there. I picked up a 2001 360 magnum with 70k on it and I will be doing heads, cam, intake and dropping it in. im sourcing out the 4 spd parts I need now and hope to get them all soon. thanks for letting me come aboard. I have already learned a lot from this page and I know it will help me with my build.

dart.JPG

Hi Casey, welcome to FABO!

Your kids will love riding with you!
thank you! they may have to wait a few years to ride in it for two reasons. one being who knows when it will be drivable lol and 2 they need car seats and I don't think they will fit in the back seat.

Welcome! looks like the fun has begun...... :)

thank you! they may have to wait a few years to ride in it for two reasons. one being who knows when it will be drivable lol and 2 they need car seats and I don't think they will fit in the back seat.

The best part is you started. The more you work on it, the more you'll want to work on it!!!

Welcome. Understand about time. I have been working on my 65 barracuda for 5 years and going
good luck on your project

-
Back