New member here with a 440 powered 70' Duster

-

jdga80

Reaction score
What's up guys, My name is JD and I hope to learn as much as possible from the Mopar militia on here. I have a 70' Duster, 12' SRT Challenger and even my girlfriend has a '10 SRT Challenger in plum crazy. I used some of my GI BILL to take night classes at tech school for automotive but I still have a long way to go and this seems like the spot.

They won't upload from my android phone. I'll try and email them to my computer, save in photos and upload from there.

Welcome to you, and your young lady friend also! Glad to hear you get to share your love of all things Mopar with her, and now with us as well!! Jump right in, the waters fine, and so's the Kool Aid around here!!! :) Geof

Well, I'm OK with a bunch of the Ol'skool stuff. But there's also a bunch here that are very good with the new cars. Good luck with your education.
Welcome aboard.

Here's a few pictures. And P.S. that's not a gang sign, it's an "M" for Mopar. LOL

Attachments

• cars.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 128
  • cars2.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 112
  • Duster.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 131
  • duster1.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 133
  • duster2.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 117
  • duster3.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 134
Welcome JD! Beautiful cars that you and your girl have. Your Duster looks pretty serious and I bet she runs strong.....You sand bagging us? :D:D:D

-
Back