new to the site what do you think of the ride guys?

-

johnnydart383

Reaction score
here's my baby. 1967 dart gt. 10:1 383. eddy heads. m1 intake. 750 proform carb. tti headers. mini tubbed with cal trac rear suspension. and lots and lots of blood sweat and beers.
newbies003.jpg
newdownload006.jpg
newdownload311.jpg
newshoes024.jpg
bigblockdart018.jpg

Welcome aboard. Nice ride.

new to the site what do you think of the ride guys?

Most of the time, like 99% of it, not much, but there good for a laff or two. Once in awhile, I'll meet one that knows what the hell he's doing and tip my hat with respect.

Looks great! Nice stance. That 383 ought to make it rock!

toolmanmike

Very cool!!! I like the use of diamond plate and it looks good how you painted it black. Very neat.

Very cool!!! I like the use of diamond plate and it looks good how you painted it black. Very neat.

I noticed the diamond plate too. I like it. The Dart looks very nice.

How well does the Proform carb work? What rad is that you've got in there? I'll be needing one for the Demon.

Wylde1.

Very nice. Do you have another picture from the front. I've been considering doing a blacked-out grill as well and would like to bet a better idea of how it might look.

thanks guys... the dash is just something i was playin around with and ended up really liking it so i did the console to match. the guage cluster is out of a 73 duster. i just cut the back out and epoxied a piece of the diamond plate to the inside. its not running just yet but getting really close. as for the proform carb i had it on my small block before this build and loved it.

I love the car, a pro tourer maybe? What a great stance! I noticed no front shocks, early pic or alltercation front suspension? Either way nice car.

ya no front shocks yet. the project is nearing completion. just a money thing right now.... just doing a little bit at a time. just kinda doin it all on my own and learning as i go.

Very nicely done bbDart. You do have to fix that E-brake so you don't have to chock the rear wheels all the time! :-D

As you can tell, I'm partial to diamond plate too. Here's a few pics of my Ramcharger dash.

P7290782.jpg

P7290781.jpg

-
Back