Newbie From St. Louis Mo.

-

mrfttmuscle

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I am new to the forum and wanted to say hello to all the fellow Mopar lovers, I recently purchased a Rust Free Factory Original 1965 Barracuda,273 Auto with Ac (that works) I have a few plans in the works ,some suspension upgrades and maybe even some disk brakes all 4 corners but mainly just a whole lot of cruising. Also a set of small bolt pattern rallies if I can find a complete set without going to debtors prison LOL It has been several years since I have had a Plymouth or Mopar but Now I have 2 in the family an 06 300-wife's car and my Barracuda so it may take me a little while to get back in the swing of things.
interior.jpg

side.jpg

Rearof65cuda.jpg

trunk.jpg

Thank You guys for the warm welcome I look forward to becoming an active member with what seams like a bunch of great peeps.

Sweet Barracuda there mrfttmuscle and welcome aboard!

I have lived in Manchester, Ballwin, St. Charles and O'Fallon. In fact, most of my life in Missouri. I now live in Michigan.

I used to like to go to the Chuck-A-Burger cruises back in the day.

Nice Barracuda! Clean, rust free cars are getting harder and harder to come by. Yours looks like a real gem.

Nice Barracuda! Clean, rust free cars are getting harder and harder to come by. Yours looks like a real gem.

I agree, it is very clean and I wouldn't change much on the car. Do some upgrades like front (4") disc brakes, but these cars don't weigh anything and rear disc just isn't needed.

Bring it out to some of the cruises, Sonic in Kirkwood has a cruise every Friday night. The Culver's in Arnold has a cruise this Saturday. The Memories cruise in Fenton is next Friday. And Arnold McDonalds has one on the forth Saturday of the month. Culver's in south county has one as well but not sure the date for October.

Welcome and Sweeet ride! I'm only about 45 miles n.e. of St.Louis so were not far apart. There are several members from our area on the board.

Welcome bud!! Nice ride. Was workin in wood river refinery last year, had a good time in your area! The arch was really cool. Your gonna like this site. Members give a alot of excellent help. I'm new too and they have helped me.

-
Back