non mopar. my Honda accord

-
No problem,unlike a lot of people on here I appreciate what a lot of cars can do,and I have helped friends/family with all kinds of makes ford,honda,amc,vw,caddys etc.... I also understand not being rich,and having to make due with what you already have.Dont let these guys get to you,most of them dont even have running cars,not to mention if they do run,they are most likely slower than your honda,and cant get anywhere near the mpg you do.

With all your mods it would be safe to say that you have about 230 flywheel hp,combine that with the lighter flywheel and you are prob putting about 200 to the wheels. On most cars if you upgrade the intake/exhaust and port the head you will usually see higher HP gains,but the stock f20 head already flows so well,that you are not seeing much gain with the stock cams. I bet an aggressive cam swap would net you an easy 20-25 hp gain.

How mig is your exhaust pipe? You may be loosing out on much needed low end torque. I would not go over 2 1/4".
its 2 or 2.25 pipeing. cant remember. cat is cut out btw.

header, intake, exhaust, and ported head- your probably looking at about 206hp. drop in a k24 with a k20 head and go from there. well built, ive seen them run 10.30's on all motor
yea but a k 24 or k20 is like a 426 hemi. everyone wants one but they cost a hell of a lot. lol i seen the b16's with a turbo brake losses at 60mph.

well, as much as i would like to talk **** on you and your hondaah, i cannot, as i just bought a 96 ek hatch. it is a dx with manual everything minu a/c. it gets like 36 mpg, and i am thinking of doing a b16a2 swap to it!!!!!!!!!!! i paid 450.00 for it,a nd it really runs and drives like a new car!

I used to have a b16a in a civic hatch with hondata and a turbo... Your right, it could break 'em loose rolling at 30-40... Fun little car... Couldnt keep a head gasket in it to save my life. I drive a wrx now, cant beat it for a daily.

I agree with most these guys, 14.7-15.3 depending on driving and air quality/elevation. Rev the piss out of it, and feed it the clutch... I wouldnt do slicks, those axles POP quick...

Joe

youd think after a while, theyd get tired of seeing tail lights, and im not talking rush hour.

and I will guess that you have never been down the 1/4 in your life. Your wheezy slant six car would run faster than that.
And I'm guessing you don't realize just how slow stock slants are. 0-60 in my dart takes only about 30 minutes hahaha!

And I'm guessing you don't realize just how slow stock slants are. 0-60 in my dart takes only about 30 minutes hahaha!

Dude I have be running slants for 10+ years. Slowest stock slant down the 1/4 was my 75 Valiant brougham edition with every option you could get,and over 200k on the clock,still ran a 19.85 at 8x mph.

Dude I have be running slants for 10+ years. Slowest stock slant down the 1/4 was my 75 Valiant brougham edition with every option you could get,and over 200k on the clock,still ran a 19.85 at 8x mph.
I was joking. Sorry if i didn't make that clear enough and ended up offending you.

If anything, he backed up your point.

You can get a Honda to run good with a few Mopar parts.

Attachments

• csp_hdv8_1.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 126
First off, It would probably be in the high 13's with a good driver doing a Hard Launch to low 14's with an in-experienced driver. That's what they are running in my area with good DOT tires.

Secondly (and not trying to be rude...) wouldn't this be a better place to ask this question?

http://hondaswap.com/

First off, It would probably be in the high 13's with a good driver doing a Hard Launch to low 14's with an in-experienced driver. That's what they are running in my area with good DOT tires.

Secondly (and not trying to be rude...) wouldn't this be a better place to ask this question?

and without being rude XS2. that would be the place to get performance tips on importX

In what world does a car with 200 WHP at 3300 lbs run high 13's? Hard launch or not,that is a 14 second car,,low 15's with a bad driver.

-
Back