Contact seller
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
These are 80's castings, look to be in really good shape, but will need some work. Complete heads, with tiatinum retainers, not sure what the springs are, but id recommend replacing them. Ill post pictures of them tomorrow with valve sizes. I'd like to get $1000obo for them. Ryan J website shows these castings have the capability to flow 330cfm+ with the right VJ at .700" lift. Thanks FABO for the AD! PM me for shipping quotes

Last edited:
open or closed quench chambers??? Rectangular or oval intake ports?

These are 80's castings, look to be in really good shape, but will need some work. Complete heads, with tiatinum retainers, not sure what the springs are, but id recommend replacing them. Ill post pictures of them tomorrow with valve sizes. I'd like to get $1000obo for them. Ryan J website shows these castings have the capability to flow 330cfm+ with the right VJ at .700" lift. Thanks FABO for the AD! PM me for shipping quotes
PM sent

Those are most certainly NOT W5 heads.
Not all W2's were iron. W2 heads were also cast with rectangle ports. Most current rectangle W2 (like) casting is the Indy head. Available in oval and rectangle ports.

sorry if Im wrong it aint gonna be the first time

but never saw alu w2 heads with rectangular port
Id just went to shadydell speed shop web site and saw them
so...............
tonight Im gonna go asleep a little more smart
as usual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but like I told you if other arent interest or let down
send me a pm!!!

those the intake also have the square port???
or was it oval and hade work done to it so it become a square port ???

I may be working out a deal with rocket for the whole package ( roataing assembly and top end ) but your second in line if it doesnt work our crazy 340! Yes the intake started out as an oval port victor w-2 amd its now a square port too match the heads.

Friend of mine has a set of the aluminum W2 heads also..yes they are rectangle ports

Diamond made W2 heads in both oval port and rectangular port versions. They made non-quench and quench chambers also. I think their oval port W2 have the non-quench chambers.

These are their rectangular port quench chamber W2 heads.

Ok, just to be up front with everyone, these heads are going too need some work. The intake bolt holes will need helicoils. All of them too be safe. The exhaust flange bolts are already helicoiled, and the rocker stand bosses have threaded inserts too, which is good. Also i noticed lastnight a few spark plug holes will need helicoiled, but being that its a gasketed plug, it should be fine. They will need to be surfaced, and id recommend a valve job and new valve springs, i dont want anyone thinking these are a ready to bolt on and run setup. Thanks everyone for the interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back