Ok who's driving the prices up on these?

-
Yeah 73-76 would all be the same. Duster and Dart Sport.

Riddler

I sold some Rear Panels out of my 73 parts car. It has or appeared to have what would be nice Sail Panels.... You can PM me if there is an interest.

JW

I've got some spares from my junk yard days. But they are off white.
What I really need is some black wheel covers for my fold down.
I had to dye some and that part is subject to scuffing from cargo with the back seat down.
I also could use a new drivers door panel cap.
My black one had developed a crack.
Time to dye one of my junk yard one.
I can't swear to it, but in my junk yard days, I'm pretty sure I found some factor pieces that had been dyed.

The biggest problem is not the seller but the buyer. The buyer is *** enough to pay ridiculous prices, then he ruins it for others.

Hence the problem with people with no brains and some money.

I agree @Sedanman I just sold a bunch of NOS parts at the cost or repro. Pass my good fortune on to others. I do have some more stuff and once I figure out what it is I plan to price is accordingly.

Riddler

He most be one of those guys who buys a $1000 parts car and thinks there is $10,000 in parts on it just be cause it's old. We have a guy on CL here who is buying up old mopars,parting them out then trying to sell the shells after he took everything off of it. He parted out an original 340,4spd Duster in very restorable shape and now he can't sell the shell because there is nothing left to it but still wants $1500 for a bare shell.

-
Back