OK, WTF are "iron slave heads??"

-
The clown is just flippin another car he just bought. He can't wrench for ****.
I think he's just hoping to find a buyer dumber than him, which might be a challenge.

I see some dark clouds over his residence...

billy joe working at hottboy creations.....mental picture of a 300lb man working in daisy duke cutoff jean overalls....re the simpsons gay steelmill episode " hot stuff cummin through"

Love the pic of of the cheap ***, off the shelf Mr. Gasket fuel pump that you have to warranty every thirty days.

Some send this and the yellowbullet thread to the cocksucker so he can find out how people are laughing at him

Love the pic of of the cheap ***, off the shelf Mr. Gasket fuel pump that you have to warranty every thirty days.

Some send this and the yellowbullet thread to the cocksucker so he can find out how people are laughing at him

I've been known to do that LOL

looks like hes trying to move it on a different location now

830hp American Muscle Classic-HOT ROD

Everytime I re-read this mess of nonsensical fantasy I pick up some more tidbits LMFAO!!

"I will do motor and trans for you on the spot at purchase. You drive it home."

So, he's gonna take the Krylon overhauled shortblock,

00B0B_j5fXDCrB4GS_600x450.jpg

go ahead and install the "iron slave heads", the intake, the silver painted power steering pump..........

00808_5NBKZMtr21i_600x450.jpg

..........and all the rest of it.......right there "on the spot" (while I'm waiting with money in hand, "I guess" so I can start it up and drive it home?

Yeh. That'll happen...........

Remember, The engine is Dyno documented. So it must be sitting. Ready to install.He is going to install it on the spot.
I wonder if he’s the same joker that was here a few years back selling parts, but not delivering. Everybody wanted to beat that guys ***. Can’t remember his name now though.

Last edited:
you all know how simple I am. But not stupid enough to fall into that mans bull ****. and if anyone is thinking of buying that I have a great deal on a bridge under a river for sale

OK I could not resist

About your classic car:

We have all been discussing this on the Yellow Bullet and on A bodies

I think we have concluded that you are using way too many drugs and have become delusional:

830hp Mopar on CL - Yellow Bullet Forums

There IS NO "tube frame"

That thing will NEVER produce 830hp and certainly has not on any actual dyno
Generally the sloppy blue paint sprayed everywhere and the silver on the TF and steering pump is simply trashy

Please get off the drugs. Stop trying to be a used car salesman or worse

OK I could not resist

About your classic car:

We have all been discussing this on the Yellow Bullet and on A bodies

I think we have concluded that you are using way too many drugs and have become delusional:

830hp Mopar on CL - Yellow Bullet Forums

There IS NO "tube frame"

That thing will NEVER produce 830hp and certainly has not on any actual dyno
Generally the sloppy blue paint sprayed everywhere and the silver on the TF and steering pump is simply trashy

Please get off the drugs. Stop trying to be a used car salesman or worse

Well, you see, the Summit catalog said that large forged cam will add 150hp, those rusty headers make another 200hp, that blower carb without the blower adds another 100hp, the iron slave heads are good for 500, and since the 440 had 375 hp...

Holy ****! That ****** has over well over 1000hp sitting on the bench!

He better correct his add.

Welp LOL got the "expected reply" from the "seller."

"Glad to know you guys who have no life and have to resort to online gossip find enough haterism to discuss me or me car. I call people like you "Secret Lovers". Because secretly you love what I can do and you wish so badly that you could do it. But because you can't, you hate it. Hence the reason you people discuss me or my car. You're haters. Plain and simple. And yes... It does have a 2"x2" square tube frame under it. I should know. I built it. As for the hp.. Yes. It pushes 830 all day long and stays at a consistent 180°. As for trashy?? Look no further than your mirror. And when you want to talk serious about my car, your car or any other car let me know.. No hard feelings. Drugs?? Seriously??? Ok. Now that you've got that out of your system now what are you going to do with yourself?? Later Joker."

and about that tube frame:

"Figured I'd show you that you don't know what you think you do. Here's a pic of the 2"x2" tube frame. I could teach you and your friends a few things."

tubeframe.jpg

LMAO. Can't tell from that photo whether it's actually installed "in anything" or just a piece he held "somewhere" for the photo. MAYBE it has "frame connectors". Looking at the floor photos........doubt it

Now I feel bad for giving him ****. so I think I'll buy it and wait in his drive way for him to finish it. Just to watch him assemble it would be worth watching and listening to that thing run. I've got a set of chrome muffler bearings that would fit real good on that ride.

that guy has been bothering me since the first post. how could anyone try to take advantage of another person like that. And then try and be a smart *** with his last reply. I may be a simple minded person but I'm an honest simple minded person. Would someone slap that asshole for me....

Maybe he does have a custom built frame, but why wouldn’t you put photos of your hard work in the ad for the car? I don’t think I want a shop that uses spray can primer on a full replacement floor to be making the frame that I’m gonna be riding around on.
Then again, why wouldn’t you put any pictures of your finished product?
Old pictures of engine when it was still installed
Apparently, old pictures of car overall because it is described as pro street, but doesn’t look like pro street in those photos
I’d like to know more about that Chrysler/Dana/GM collaboration rear end. By the photo, It must combine the looks of the 8-3/4, the strength of the Dana, and the orgasmic name “Posi” that makes wannabes cream themselves.

Last edited:
"I've got a set of chrome muffler bearings that would fit real good on that ride."

are you serious? Will you sell them? I know for a fact that those cross match to a 1975 Barracuda,
The 1965 Pro Mod Style Chrome Muffler Bearings are the last parts I need to get this '75 Cuda back on the road,
although I am thinking about fabbing in a 2x2 steel under frame, so I could list it as having a full frame off resto,,

LOL, I built nicer stuff than that when I was 20... A 2x2 frame connector possibly, who'd have thunk of that. :)

Only the most amateur of builders would ever think to build a tube chassis for a 830hp (snicker) car out of 2x2... We didn't even use that stuff in the 80's. How come the chassis guys today, alston, morrison, etc use 2x3... Oh the strength possibly. LMAO

Good god he's sad.

May the BS overflow your cornucopia!

LOL, I built nicer stuff than that when I was 20... A 2x2 frame connector possibly, who'd have thunk of that. :)

Only the most amateur of builders would ever think to build a tube chassis for a 830hp (snicker) car out of 2x2... We didn't even use that stuff in the 80's. How come the chassis guys today, alston, morrison, etc use 2x3... Oh the strength possibly. LMAO

Good god he's sad.

May the BS overflow your cornucopia!
I meat Art Morisson way back in the 70's in Washington state nice guy is he still alive

Don't know if Art is still alive.

I'm sure he "built" a 2x2 frame with the factory rails still in the front end of the car!

Forrest Gump all the way, just not as smart!

Don't know if Art is still alive.

I'm sure he "built" a 2x2 frame with the factory rails still in the front end of the car!

Forrest Gump all the way, just not as smart!

I'm no craftsman as you have probably figured. My frame connectors would not look all that pretty I bet. But I would NOT claim something "they ain't" LMAO

-
Back