Ordered Scat Pack Challenger

-
318...Yes I have heard of Lignite and I am a transplant to North Dakota, only land I own is the 2 acres my place is on. I was assigned to Minot Air Force base in 1992 and essentially spent my entire 20 year military career here. I met my wife during my first year at Minot and we have been married almost 21 years.

Good news. I stopped by the dealership yesterday and my B5 Scat Pack should be here in a week! There is a member on challengertalk that received his B5 Scat Pack 3 weeks after he ordered it (yesterday). He posted some pictures and I am really happy that I waited for this color.

Good news. I stopped by the dealership yesterday and my B5 Scat Pack should be here in a week! There is a member on challengertalk that received his B5 Scat Pack 3 weeks after he ordered it (yesterday). He posted some pictures and I am really happy that I waited for this color.

SWEET!! Definitely post up pics!! I'm debating between 1970 B5 and the 2015 B5 when the time comes to paint my Duster!

Good news, I talked with the dealership today and the Challenger I ordered is scheduled for delivery tomorrow!

Anxious to see it.
I have been going back and forth with a dealer, about the same car.
Told them I want 25k for my 70 Dart. Stay tunned. :)

Might want to go ahead and order 4 tires.
I tried to be easy with my 2012 and they were shot a 10K miles, rears gone, front about 20% left.
Have fun!

Cool to see a local post from up here. I travel here every other week for work. haven't seen much of a car scene up here though.

Posting this seat pic for my bro-in-law(Robzilla). I'm sure he will have some better ones shortly.
23kueex.jpg

That is FANTASTIC! Love it in B5 Blue. I looked at a Scat Pack at the local dealer last week and they are sweet indeed. Congrats on the car.

I plan to get one later in the year. Waiting on the Scat Pack Shaker model. Wish they offered blue streak pearl, yellow, or a darker green Congrats on the new ride! Gotta get the 6 speed though.

-
Back