[FOR SALE] Parting out fully loaded 1975 Dart in CT

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The drivers mirror??? Gone?? Do you send this to Argentina? Money order payment(Western Union) Thanks

Drivers mirror out to the post office in the morning!

Sorry for the delay on hood hinges, pouring rain all day today the one day I can get outside.

The rear axle should be back in place this week, testing with the cruise control will be right after.

Axle installed! Should be checking out the cruise tonight and pulling hood hinges.

Pulled the nose off tonight and the hood hinges will be on the way tomorrow!

Checked out the cruise control- The lower cable was shot down at the transmission speedo gear nut. I think I have a spare cable I can try out but it will a few days. The cruise unit itself looks fine and the gears rotate with no problem.

Need the lower ball joint mounting bolts to spindles. just need 2 of them unless you want to sell all 4. let me know 60417 just outside of chicago. thanks.

Need the lower ball joint mounting bolts to spindles. just need 2 of them unless you want to sell all 4. let me know 60417 just outside of chicago. thanks.

I have use for them, sorry.

Getting rid of the rear bumper and any idea if it works for a 75 dart sport too?
Also wondering, are you getting rid of the a/c mechanicals?
Did I read it correctly that you are keeping the 8.25?

what you looking to get for the motor and trans? i am in ny so no shipping necessary

Getting rid of the rear bumper and any idea if it works for a 75 dart sport too?
Also wondering, are you getting rid of the a/c mechanicals?
Did I read it correctly that you are keeping the 8.25?

Rear bumper is damaged, still up in the air on the a/c stuff (my dusters doesn't work right and I might need the parts) and for the moment I'm keeping the 8.25.

04-30-2010, 10:43 PM * #36
shimsham1

View Photos By: shimsham1

what you looking to get for the motor and trans? i am in ny so no shipping necessary

Let me know if the engine and trans deal falls through. Thanks for the response!
Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back