[FOR SALE] Parting out fully loaded 1975 Dart in CT

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh okay! I could trade you my 68 V-8 k-frame plus give ya some cash for that spool mount one! I kinda need it! haha....just thought I would try...:)

hope i don't sound like a tool...lol

I am interested in front seat with armrest if still available. I am in Connecticut so no shipping is necessary. Do you have a price in mind?

oh okay! I could trade you my 68 V-8 k-frame plus give ya some cash for that spool mount one! I kinda need it! haha....just thought I would try...:)

hope i don't sound like a tool...lol

Thats a tempting offer, I perfer the old style k-member actually for the Dart.

I'm still going to use the lower control arms and swaybar though for my '74 Duster.

Thats a tempting offer, I perfer the old style k-member actually for the Dart.

I'm still going to use the lower control arms and swaybar though for my '74 Duster.

the later swaybar wont pass through the earlier K

the later swaybar wont pass through the earlier K

"I'm still going to use the lower control arms and swaybar though for my '74" Duster.

The Duster has spool mount k-frame but didn't come from the factory with a swaybar.

The Dart will use either a spool mount k-member or the early style with a large aftermarket swaybar.

I was going to use the '67 k-member that was in the car (after all I already own it) but the thought of the one year only idler arm keeps nagging at me...

I'll be at Englishtown on Saturday for the annual Mopars at E-town event for anyone looking to save on shipping. Just try to get hold of my in the next day if you want me to bring anything down.

Gary

hey, Im located in Southington CT. Was wondering what the deal with the rear end is? If i read correctly, you're currently not selling it but you will be?

I interested in it however if it is for sale, or if you're sitting on any other a-body 8.25. I bought an f-body one for my 73 Dart and the extra 3 inches of width won't clear the quarters.

Thanks in advance.

Cruise control on the Dart works fine- Tested it out after replacing the lower cable from another 74 A-body and all functions work perfect (on/off, resume, set and brake override.)

Gary

I'm still interested in a complete cruise setup also.
Too many wants and not enough coins.

Glovebox pic as requested.

DSCN3875.jpg

How much for the heater/ac box with the controls and vacuum harness? I would also need the firewall section that the box mounts to. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back