Parts Hoarder? Me? Show Your Stash!

-

A38Valiant

Collector Of Rust
Reaction score
Somebody local made the comment upon seeing my garage that I am a parts hoarder. Not sure what they were referring to, lol.

Attachments

• 100_2060.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 777
Not to mention all the stuff lurking in the dark, like 21 318s, couple 360s, a 383, a 440, misc 904s and 727s, a few 833s, a handfull of NOS parts, etc. And then somebody who really don't understand calls me a hoarder?

Do you have a filler neck for a 70 duster? I need one with a vent tube on it. I am right across the mountain from you in beavertown. I think I bought your brothers 340 sat. His name is mark and said his brother has a bunch of mopar stuff and lives in woodward. I need a filler neck. I also need some other parts for my duster. Thanks, mike

If I don't use a part in one year I put it up for sale. If it don't sell in 2 weeks then I scrap it. The only thing I'll collect is 340's and I'll keep a few 360's on the rack.

I would say so. I guess that you aren't selling then right? :D I could have used some of those truck parts when I was building my w100.

Where you located??? LOL Got any 69 cuda tail lights???
I'm in Woodward, PA 16882, which is a stick town in the middle of Nowhere. Somehow I never managed to be in the right place at the right time with the right money to buy any A-body Barracuda cars or parts. Not sure how that happened.

Do you have a filler neck for a 70 duster? I need one with a vent tube on it. I am right across the mountain from you in beavertown. I think I bought your brothers 340 sat. His name is mark and said his brother has a bunch of mopar stuff and lives in woodward. I need a filler neck. I also need some other parts for my duster. Thanks, mike

PM me.

I would say so. I guess that you aren't selling then right? :D I could have used some of those truck parts when I was building my w100.

So is this dude selling anything!!!! or is it just show and tell!!!!!
Actually, I was just curious how many other sick SOBs are out there with as much crap as I have, but to answer the question, yes, it's all for sale. Cheap! For the right price, I'd even throw in the house, garage, and dog.

-
Back