Perfectly Normal, Everyday Words That Some Think Are Offensive

-
where did that come from?

The word “****” goes back as early as the emperor Caligula though the last known happening of the law which it is actually from comes out of the Great Britain area. I forget the year(s) though, late 1400’s I think, around the time of William Wallace and Edward Plantagenet, the Earl of Warwick, or so, but, the word **** is actually F.U.C.K. Which stands for Fornication Under the Consultantion of the King.

WTF does that mean you say?

When a couple married way back in the day, you had to have permission to have sex with your wife through the King. You did not have the right. This (in England) applies to non English peoples of the islands we now known as Great Britain.

This law was introduced to “Breed Out” the Irish and others (Scott’s & Welch) as the Crown and the aristocrats of the time saw others as a lesser.

This is documented.

For the Roman Empire times, it was just the emperors power filled ego trip gone hay wire.
Though the word **** was applied since the language & spelling is different between English and Italian.

Failure to adhere to the law could result in death.

Not one of the shining moments in mans history.

But the acronym stuck and was used to be thrown back in the face of opposition to the crown and, well, anybody else that upsets you. Along with Go F yourself, F off, F all of you, etc...

There are also other words to the F.U.CK.

For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge
Forbidden Unlawful Carnal Knowledge
(Forbidden to know someone, to know someone is to have had sex with them. Biblical Useage.)
But again, language and spelling

There is also the classic **** from above, permissible only through the King due to/because the advantageous marriages between Royals through out Europe could help keep peace and help families via for position on the world stage.

Now you have to be very careful here to avoid inter breeding as well as who gets placed where for what while forecasting political futures and region stability and plotting the future of your family and its power in the region as well as the world stage.

This is a messy thing. Hard to follow. It must be insane to plot this as well. Just this family plotting for the future and keeping the gene pool from getting corrupt .... Geezzzeee!!!!!

Last edited:
The word “****” goes back as early as the emperor Caligula though the last known happening of the law which it is actually from comes out of the Great Britain area. I forget the year(s) though, late 1400’s I think, around the time of William Wallace and Edward Plantagenet, the Earl of Warwick, or so, but, the word **** is actually F.U.C.K. Which stands for Fornication Under the Consultantion of the King.

When a couple married way back in the day, you had to have permission to have sex with your wife through the King. You did not have the right. This (in England) applies to non English peoples of the islands we now known as Great Britain.
F#CK the King!!!!!
This law was introduced to “Breed Out” the Irish and others (Scott’s & Welch) as the Crown and the aristocrats of the time saw others as a lesser.

This is documented.

For the Roman Empire times, it was just the emperors power filled ego trip gone hay wire.
Though the word **** was applied since the language & spelling is different between English and Italian.

But the acronym stuck and was used to be thrown back in the face of opposition to the crown and, well, anybody else that upsets you. Along with Go F yourself, F off, F all of you, etc...

(Forbidden to know someone, to know someone is to have had sex with them. Biblical Useage.)

There is also the classic **** from above, permissible only through the King due to/because the advantageous marriages between Royals through out Europe could help keep peace and help families via for position on the world stage.

Now you have to be very careful here to avoid inter breeding as well as who gets placed where for what while forecasting political futures and region stability and plotting the future of your family and its power in the region as well as the world stage.

This is a messy thing. Hard to follow. It must be insane to plot this as well. Just this family plotting for the future and keeping the gene pool from getting corrupt .... Geezzzeee!!!!!

This is documented.

Wow that is very interesting thank you for sharing your knowledge! You are a smart man. I still dont understand how it became a "bad" word. I always knew or thought that the "f" word meant to have sex with. But never knew why or how it originated. Thanks for that info. Knowledge is power. So they say. :)

Wow that is very interesting thank you for sharing your knowledge! You are a smart man. I still dont understand how it became a "bad" word. I always knew or thought that the "f" word meant to have sex with. But never knew why or how it originated. Thanks for that info. Knowledge is power. So they say. :)

Well, sex was a dirty thing, kind of. Looking into biblical history and wording, the act itself is one thing, the “Mess” afterwards is considered “Filth.”

Fast forward to the mid evil era, the f word imposed via wording of the law was thrown back into the faces of the empowered as a thumb in the eye insult. Kind of me t in a way of you want to impose that law on me, well then, I’ll use the same law on you. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. You want to have sex with my new wife, fair play, get your wife over here!

As time goes on, the word takes on new meanings ever so slightly off the original meaning.

We can go over a lot of words that have changed through out the years that have changed meanings from there original meaning and useage.

One word I tried using but got blasted for is Niggardly.

It is proper English but cannot be used today.

I have never really understood the whole concept behind vulgar language such as profanity. Who decides what is a bad word or not. Is it a sin to say ****? Or ****? I believe in God and try to live right by the commandments I have yet to find in the bible that **** is a bad word where did that come from? Now I was always raised to not curse in front of women and children and elderly folks just because its rude. But who decides what is cursing or not? One word i dont care for is GD. I feel that it is using the lords name in vain. Which is clearly in the bible. But nowadays that word seems to be acceptable for TV a prime time shows. I just dont understand who makes those decisions .

Lewis Black say's "Bad words are for adults to express anger and frustration so that they don't pick up a crowbar and beat the **** out somebody." :D

Don't let your heads explode but my word of the day is (Illegal)

One word I tried using but got blasted for is Niggardly.

It is proper English but cannot be used today.
Hum, I don’t know the word “Niggardly” specifically but the word “Nigga” is another perfect example of a harmless word gone wrong.

The original meaning was; Unknowledged, stupid, etc.... It was ( obviously ) applied to the black slaves imported to the USA. Because they have zero understanding of what they never had seen before. There is also a country in Africa that has a similar, wrongly pronuned in English, that looks like nigga. This worsened the situation.

Properly used, non racist, there’s nothing wrong with the word. But as time has marched on, it is just best not to use it at all no matter the company around you. I try to keep all that crappy jazz out of my life.

Hum, I don’t know the word “Niggardly” specifically but the word “Nigga” is another perfect example of a harmless word gone wrong.

The original meaning was; Unknowledged, stupid, etc.... It was ( obviously ) applied to the black slaves imported to the USA. Because they have zero understanding of what they never had seen before. There is also a country in Africa that has a similar, wrongly pronuned in English, that looks like nigga. This worsened the situation.

Properly used, non racist, there’s nothing wrong with the word. But as time has marched on, it is just best not to use it at all no matter the company around you. I try to keep all that crappy jazz out of my life.
Niggardly means Meagre or stingy

nothing to do with any specific group of people

It's called "The Steakhouse Incident" and way down between comments 30 and 40. I don't recommend it for anyone with a weak stomach, but it is grossly hilarious.

-
Back