Please help my family and I get back in our home!

-

DJVCUDA

Reaction score
Thanks Guys - Just got an email from them. They are reviewing it.

Mission accomplished!!

Thanks!
Dave

Beautiful kids you have there...I wish you the best and will send prayers. I do not have facebook but I am sure many people here will send some votes your way...good luck!

fb done--thoughts & prayers sent, wishing you speedy assistance ,Lawrence

I went to there page a d sent them A message say you REALLY could use there help.

Thanks Guys - Just got an email from them. They are reviewing it.

Mission accomplished!!

Thanks!
Dave

Ever feel like you have walked into the last part of a conversation ? seems like this is missing a big chunk....

Ever feel like you have walked into the last part of a conversation ? seems like this is missing a big chunk....

Yeah, I think that I'm missing something also.... :silent:

i removed the contact information & such due to the overwhelming response they got from people...

sorry for the confusion but it's a mess all around so this is not much different...lol

I missed what was going on. Hope everything is good. How about a recap for us ?

i applied for a TV show who fixes bad contractors work. We are unable to live in our home now for almost 2 years due to a bad contractor.

Said TV show is still selecting finalists... we'll see.

I've got a new contractor lined up if Im not selected but the show brought in some budget money which would surely help.

yeah I applied for the local version called rescue my renovation..

thanks

i applied for a TV show who fixes bad contractors work. We are unable to live in our home now for almost 2 years due to a bad contractor.

Said TV show is still selecting finalists... we'll see.

I've got a new contractor lined up if Im not selected but the show brought in some budget money which would surely help.

Good luck !

Yeah we're pullin for you.

-
Back