POLL: "It's an awesome car."

Will Dan The Man Call Billy about his 1970 Duster?

• Yes

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • No, but only because it's a holiday

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • No, because it's a green 4-speed car

• No, because it's too close to Missouri

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Never

• I cannot hold my breath that long

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • The link probably disappeared/could not be found

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • I can't stop laughing long enough to choose a response

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Yes, and he will buy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmn, He's Disagreed with Nearly Every Post thus far...
Getting The Point? Nah, Prolly not.
Can I get My First DisAgree Tonight?
C'mon Man! Jus' Click it! X :icon_fU:

You are too.
Definitely haven't bought any Mopars!

20220702_182216.jpg

Weird, I offered one of them for sale to you within your budget but you said you didn't have that much money.
I don't remember you doing that. You must have wanted more than 25k. I figured 25k as a top figure and some of that I was borrowing from bank

I don't remember you doing that. You must have wanted more than 25k. I figured 25k as a top figure and some of that I was borrowing from bank
Nope... I said 25k... you said you couldn't get that much from your bank... you said your top was 22k and that was IF the bank would give that much to you. This Dan, is why you're full of ****.

Yup. He did. I remember it well.

Nope... I said 25k... you said you couldn't get that much from your bank... you said your top was 22k and that was IF the bank would give that much to you. This Dan, is why you're full of ****.
Don't worry. Even if it was within his budget, it would've been the wrong color, wrong engine/trans combo, too far away, smelled weird, didn't have vibrating seats... The guy's a drama queen for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back