POLL: "It's an awesome car."

Will Dan The Man Call Billy about his 1970 Duster?

• Yes

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • No, but only because it's a holiday

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • No, because it's a green 4-speed car

• No, because it's too close to Missouri

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Never

• I cannot hold my breath that long

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • The link probably disappeared/could not be found

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • I can't stop laughing long enough to choose a response

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Yes, and he will buy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
-
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many members here have bought cool cars because Dan didn't pull the trigger?
i personally know of three cars i posted up for dan that contacts of mine bought; ALL three were under his "budget" and pretty much met the fabled parameters. ANY of us here would be smitten with those three cars.

I've got more important things to do
which is... what? because it's obviously not buying a car, or working on a car, cuz you'd have to, like, own a car to do that.

maybe you should get into model trains? way lower barrier to entry there price wise and travel is pretty limited what with the tracks and all.

I don't remember you doing that. You must have wanted more than 25k. I figured 25k as a top figure and some of that I was borrowing from bank
you have got to be kidding me!

the liquid cash you're sitting on that you can fuggin pick up without a prior arrangement is your budget. not what you can maybe "borrow from the bank".

if you don't have that loot stacked and racked, looking for a car is a damn fool's errand. if you gotta ask mommy for the money by the time you get your bag together that deal is gonna be gone, or if it's still there you've just lost any kind of negotiation.

I think we are done here. If you don't want to see Dan's posts put him on ignore or just scroll on by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back