Pro comp head failure

-
Hey idiot…. I don’t bring them up all the time. And my comment was extremely to the point.
I have heads cast in China, I previously had heads cast here. I have looked at both. My opinion I think was worth posting.
I don’t get the sour grapes from you?
I could say…geez, not another post about Speedmaster heads.. but I don’t, because it would be stupid like your comment was
Think about it.
Frankly, I probably haven’t mentioned Bloomer heads enough, truth be told.

If you ever want to let me know how you feel again, please do it in person so I can put you to sleep midsentence. I am sick of reading your boasting on bloomer heads , in other people's threads, about completely different heads... over n over .. the same. Now you know. Go start your own thread ...wait, you already did... it fell off...Rip...so pay for ad space here ..but keep the disappearing head up your *** show to yourself...and oh and you agreeing with Jtard, is like agreeing with a talking pile of **** log slumped over the edge of a curb...that says "Hey idiot"
Sorry to disappoint you but I don't own a Chevy.
I do. A 59 fleet side. I've had it forever, late teens my pops picked it up... he never really drove it. Eventually I bought it from him. ..another project. By the way I haven't read all your posts but I surely have noticed that a lot of people here see you as the kick dog. Why?

No idiot, the discussion was about Chinese castings. You must have missed that part.
Having had both( and recently) my thoughts are as valid as anybody else’s

If you ever want to let me know how you feel again, please do it in person so I can put you to sleep midsentence. I am sick of reading your boasting on bloomer heads , in other people's threads, about completely different heads... over n over .. the same. Now you know. Go start your own thread ...wait, you already did... it fell off...Rip...so pay for ad space here ..but keep the disappearing head up your *** show to yourself...and oh and you agreeing with Jtard, is like agreeing with a talking pile of **** log slumped over the edge of a curb...that says "Hey idiot"

I do. A 59 fleet side. I've had it forever, late teens my pops picked it up... he never really drove it. Eventually I bought it from him. ..another project. By the way I haven't read all your posts but I surely have noticed that a lot of people here see you as the kick dog. Why?
Sounds like a cool truck. I have no idea why they see me as the kick dog.

Dads 58.

downloadfile-128.jpeg

No idiot, the discussion was about Chinese castings. You must have missed that part.
Having had both( and recently) my thoughts are as valid as anybody else’s
put the dick back in your mouth, nobody told you to talk. It's about a guy's engine failure, titled... "pro comp head failure" then the talk of Chinese head starts getting thrown around meanwhile..hey wtf, it's a cylinder head too.. so let's talk hemi, poly, w9, ba b1 .. it's about as relevant as it's also a fkn engine too....right...how about the entire car now. It's called c&c'd aluminum heads with a disclaimer saying the seats might ******* fall out. Pull your pants up from around your ankles and go run some 10's loser with your homoheads...fly a rainbow flag off your shitbox garbage barge while you're at it...

Put that same CNC program that Pro Comp and speed disaster uses on an Edelbrock head and put it through the same scenario and watch the seat will fall out.
More than one way to Port ahead. That head is a budget head and not a quality head but when in the right hands of someone like John/ PBR.. they are great performer. It's cheap, it's not going to set the world on fire and it's not going to be the most durable either. Think we get carried away with our expectations after thinking we've come up on something.

After reading all the bickering, I'd send the head back to China and buy the American made:usflag: Trick Flow. Ready to run out of the box and probably surpass the performance of the Speedmaster.
I would waste any wire trying to repair a low budget head, just my opinion.

After reading all the bickering, I'd send the head back to China and buy the American made:usflag: Trick Flow. Ready to run out of the box and probably surpass the performance of the Speedmaster.
I would waste any wire trying to repair a low budget head, just my opinion.

I was on the TrickFlow bandwagon till I found the small seats and two ports that were bad. One good two bad isn’t a good thing and the one was even to bad to test flow a ported intake on.

I was on the TrickFlow bandwagon till I found the small seats and two ports that were bad. One good two bad isn’t a good thing and the one was even to bad to test flow a ported intake on.
I bet if you called Trick Flow that wouldn't be a problem anymore.
Wouldn't it be nice if you were paid to give constructive quality control feedback.
I always appreciate your feedback and the work that you share.
:thankyou:

let's see...... maybe as you post here like you know about things, but ask stupid questions, oh and seem to want a mint mopar for scrap money? think that covers it. just buy a car and 'work' on it to make it your own, unless you can't.......... :rolleyes:
FYI, I do have knowledge about engines. There's no such thing as a stupid question. And I have found a really nice mopar for under 25k, you have to have patience. I put a complete rear end in my dad's wrecker at the age of 13. I've replaced transmission's by myself in a hour, now remember that was on a older car when you could reach everything. Just because I don't own a bunch of different mopars and have a fancy garage to work in doesn't mean I can't work on my own cars. I may not be as educated as some on here but I'm no dummy either. LATER

When I
let's see...... maybe as you post here like you know about things, but ask stupid questions, oh and seem to want a mint mopar for scrap money? think that covers it. just buy a car and 'work' on it to make it your own, unless you can't.......... :rolleyes:
Pick up my car, I think that I'll just search the internet for what I may want to do to it, that way I won't have to bother the pros on here

I bet if you called Trick Flow that wouldn't be a problem anymore.
Wouldn't it be nice if you were paid to give constructive quality control feedback.
I always appreciate your feedback and the work that you share.
:thankyou:

I did call. I asked if they offered bigger seats and they said no.

I like context. There are plenty of end users of the Trick Flow heads with no concerns of too small of seats or bad ports. Bolt on and roll. No sinking valves, seats coming out, no need to wring more out of them etc. Engines are running great. Some of this sounds like a case of an exception (or a few exceptions) not the rule. Perhaps the exception(s) is/are simply at a level beyond what the heads are primarily geared towards. There is nothing wrong with the TF’s for a majority. IMO.

I like context. There are plenty of end users of the Trick Flow heads with no concerns of too small of seats or bad ports. Bolt on and roll. No sinking valves, seats coming out, no need to wring more out of them etc. Engines are running great. Some of this sounds like a case of an exception (or a few exceptions) not the rule. Perhaps the exception(s) is/are simply at a level beyond what the heads are primarily geared towards. There is nothing wrong with the TF’s for a majority. IMO.

Im Just passing on what I found. More than most guys would do.

So now there's an added cost of getting some seats put in and yes they make custom seats , as little as +.010 and up.

-
Back