psycho duster

-

69DARTS

69 Darts Rule
Reaction score
ok 1972 duster in a barn setting for a long time they called me and i bought it
the pics u see is where i found it have not got it home yet this weekend i think will take lots of pics also thank u goes out to dusted72 for this idea bought on 03-19-2010

Picture 260.jpg

Picture 261.jpg

Picture 262.jpg

Picture 263.jpg

Picture 264.jpg

Picture 265.jpg

I sit by the phone everyday waiting for some farmer to call "me" about an old Duster in a barn.. guess that boat has sailed..

Looks like a nice find.. I see a bellhousing, is it a stick?

Grant

the car came with a 1968 340 and a 4spd all taken a part the car
was a 6 3spd

you are as bad as me. as soon as i am on my way home from buying a car that has sat, i take them to the car wash.lol

Hmm,wonder how many quarters that took,lol.One thing im glad i invested in is a power washer.Its a cheap electric Black & Decker one,but it does the job nicely.

im wondering why so many Dusters are missing the trunk lid lock.Do they break that easy,or do people lose the key and resort to busting the lock off?o.0,just curious because when i was Duster hunting before I got my 72,every Duster I looked at was missing the trunk lock.lol
"Hey,weres the trunk key??"
"Right here!!"
::holds up long blade screwdriver::

when i lived up in ohio i tried like hell to get that car the guy told me he was never gonna sell it great job motopsycho for saving it thats a pretty solid duster for being in the rust belt
goodluck on yer new toy
Terry

OK everytime I look through your thread and see your car with little to no rust in the rear part of the car it makes me so jealous. You gotta take pics of the trunk floor and the quarters.

What a cool find!!! Always love to see a Mopar going to a new home where it will be loved again. Don't crush em', Restore em'!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK everytime I look through your thread and see your car with little to no rust in the rear part of the car it makes me so jealous. You gotta take pics of the trunk floor and the quarters.
here u go just to make u jealous just messin dusted

Picture 069.jpg

Picture 075.jpg

Picture 074.jpg

Picture 073.jpg

Picture 072.jpg

Picture 071.jpg

Picture 070.jpg

-
Back