• Picture 512.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 425
  • Picture 519.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 403
  • Picture 526.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 418
  • Picture 496.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 420
Car looks great, and those wheels look familiar! What's the specs on the air cleaner and air cleaner base? Where did you purchase it and did you modify the base so it would fit under stock hood?

i love those wheels now they are sporting a 295-50-15 in the rear thank u
for giving me a deal on them
the air cleaner is a after market 4bbl fiberglass unit of ebay
the top is a stock lid i did nothing to make them fit it just happen to work good

I should have known to strap on the drool bucket before I opened this. No I gotta get myself cleaned up so I can go to work.

Nice job Eddie. So of course now that you've share all the pictures it's video and sound time.....

:blob:

Attachments

• Picture 058.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 302
  • Picture 059.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 285
  • Picture 056.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 304
  • Picture 055.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 293
  • Picture 054.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 295
  • Picture 053.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 294
  • Picture 052.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 288
Congrats on the great job restoring the Duster.

Attachments

• duster purple copy.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 285
here's another one for y'a

Attachments

• duster transformation.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 280
:cheers:

Attachments

• Picture 198.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 272
  • Picture 199.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 242
Hey Eddie, Man your car is looking friggin AWESOME!!!

As I looked around the garage where I picked up the rear - wow almost 2 years ago!? - I noticed the air compressor in the back ground and remember you asking which oil to use when it's change time - since I told you I just bought the same unit. I just changed the oil on mine about two months ago so I'm guessing your's is probably due again? Hey, it's part of the deal with these sites to help and learn from each other. Especially with those great tools we are able to finally acquire as we move along. I know you're wondering where I am with my "project"? In a nut shell, same place I was this time last year. I've just changed jobs last month and the rear in my truck about a week before that, then this weekend I "finally" converted Bertha from rear drum to disk brakes. I say finally because its a 99 that I've owned since 01 and now that that's done the paint needs to be done next. I wish I would have done the conversion years ago. Man how I hate screwing with those bigass drums and shoes = "never more".

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Hey Eddie, Man your car is looking friggin AWESOME!!!

As I looked around the garage where I picked up the rear - wow almost 2 years ago!? - I noticed the air compressor in the back ground and remember you asking which oil to use when it's change time - since I told you I just bought the same unit. I just changed the oil on mine about two months ago so I'm guessing your's is probably due again? Hey, it's part of the deal with these sites to help and learn from each other. Especially with those great tools we are able to finally acquire as we move along. I know you're wondering where I am with my "project"? In a nut shell, same place I was this time last year. I've just changed jobs last month and the rear in my truck about a week before that, then this weekend I "finally" converted Bertha from rear drum to disk brakes. I say finally because its a 99 that I've owned since 01 and now that that's done the paint needs to be done next. I wish I would have done the conversion years ago. Man how I hate screwing with those bigass drums and shoes = "never more".

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

thank u

-
Back